Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Bones Jones fined $205,000, has license revoked by CSAC in doping case

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
A Nameless Ghoul
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Bones Jones fined $205,000, has license revoked by CSAC in doping case

Postby A Nameless Ghoul » Feb 28. 2018, 16:51

moose84 wrote:The dumbest moments from that Jon Jones CSAC hearing

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/27/17060348/jon-jones-csac-hearing-dumbest-moments-deaf-guy-forged-usada-malki-kawa-giovanni

whole bunch of twitter shit i cant copy and paste so just the link to article

Hate positively!

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Feb 28. 2018, 17:30

... I think he deserves a pass

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 28. 2018, 17:46

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:... I think he deserves a pass

:lol: :c

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Feb 28. 2018, 20:41

everyone deserves a 12th chance Detroit!!

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Mar 1. 2018, 06:16

I think we all know he's innocent.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Mar 1. 2018, 06:30

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:everyone deserves a 12th chance Detroit!!

In that case...
FREE TITS! FREE TITS! FREE TITS! :c

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Mar 1. 2018, 09:39

770 wrote:
RICHDOGPAIL wrote:everyone deserves a 12th chance Detroit!!

In that case...
FREE TITS! FREE TITS! FREE TITS! :c

agreed!

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Mar 2. 2018, 01:35

I don't see Jones getting just another slap on the wrist this time to be honest with you. He admitted to having his lawyer sign documents on his behalf, which is actually against the law in this instance and can be considered forgery if they really wanted to get technical. Jon just can't seem to get out of his own way. It's like he just expects them to go easy on him because they always have, so he doesn't properly prepare, and then is forced to give a direct answer that makes him look worse. Jon deserves the maximum penalty for his offenses. Enough is enough. I stopped falling for his bullshit excuses a long time ago. Jon is a douche who only cares about himself. People like that will do whatever it takes for them to get theirs, consequences be damned. Hasn't this been established already? Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he didn't knowingly take the steroids?
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Mar 2. 2018, 18:41

xSamWaynex wrote:I don't see Jones getting just another slap on the wrist this time to be honest with you. He admitted to having his lawyer sign documents on his behalf, which is actually against the law in this instance and can be considered forgery if they really wanted to get technical. Jon just can't seem to get out of his own way. It's like he just expects them to go easy on him because they always have, so he doesn't properly prepare, and then is forced to give a direct answer that makes him look worse. Jon deserves the maximum penalty for his offenses. Enough is enough. I stopped falling for his bullshit excuses a long time ago. Jon is a douche who only cares about himself. People like that will do whatever it takes for them to get theirs, consequences be damned. Hasn't this been established already? Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he didn't knowingly take the steroids?

Yep. It was in his cocaine.

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Mar 3. 2018, 02:06

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he didn't knowingly take the steroids?[/font]

After listening to Joe Rogan talk about it, I think there is a good chance he didn't.
  Doesn't change the fact that Jon is a douche who wasn't following the protocol set by USADA and hence will deserve whatever punishment they hit him with.
So much fighting talent, but the mental capabilities of an infant.

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Mar 3. 2018, 13:01

.... Jones is a stand up guy, he's made some mistakes but those were mostly due to a bad crowd that he got involved in (jackson-wink)...

he will come back from this stronger, with hopefully better more advanced roids (not from the 60s olympics) coupled with masking agents, so we can all get back on track!

go Jones!!!

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 3. 2018, 14:37

xSamWaynex wrote:Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he didn't knowingly take the steroids?

Looks like we got a few here who do, Sam.  :doctor

Reasons why given by the believers:

Reason #1: Joe Rogan said.

Synergy wrote:After listening to Joe Rogan talk about it, I think there is a good chance he didn't.

Reason #2: Jon didn't know it was in his cocaine.
Lukeo wrote:Yep. It was in his cocaine.

:lol:

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Mar 3. 2018, 23:54

I have zero interest in ever seeing this fucktard fight again.  
I have zero interest in ever seeing this fucktard again.
I make no Bones about it. ;)
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Mar 5. 2018, 05:38

Kizzo wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he didn't knowingly take the steroids?

Looks like we got a few here who do, Sam.  :doctor

Reasons why given by the believers:

Reason #1: Joe Rogan said.

Synergy wrote:After listening to Joe Rogan talk about it, I think there is a good chance he didn't.

Reason #2: Jon didn't know it was in his cocaine.
Lukeo wrote:Yep. It was in his cocaine.

:lol:

I can't take the cocaine excuse seriously to be honest with you. There are a multitude of reasons for this, but I will boil it down to just four.

1.) Turinabol is a pretty expensive steroid to make, and requires a fairly sophisticated lab. I just don't see turinabol being mixed in the same vats as a very common and inexpensive supplement that can be made in pretty much any lab like creatine. Also, IF steroids in general being found in creatine (which is what cocaine is cut with sometimes) were such a big problem, and creatine is probably one of, if not the most common supplement taken by fighters, shouldn't we have seen a lot more fighters in the UFC getting popped for random steroids than we have? The fact of the matter is that Jon sent off every supplement that he had supposedly taken, and none of them, including the creatine, came back with steroids in their make up. So maybe, just maybe, steroids being found in creatine isn't as prevalent a problem as Joe Rogan claimed?

2.) Jon had been noted as having a very low T/E ratio by multiple anti doping experts way back at UFC 182 when they obtained an out of competition urine sample. Jon doesn't suffer from any known hormone imbalance, nor had he been working out heavily at the time the sample was obtained, so those reasons couldn't possibly be why his T/E ratio was so low. There is only one other explanation for Jon having such a low T/E ratio, and that explanation would be him being a chronic user of PED's.

That coupled with the estrogen blockers found in his system before the t-ball incident, as well as the questionable purchase order receipt which showed that one of Jon's teammates had ordered "**** pills", as well as a separate order of clomiphine, which just so happened to be one of the two estrogen blockers found in Jon's system, you start to see a fairly clear picture forming.

Add to that the fact that when USADA tested the **** pills Jon said he had taken, there was a third banned substance in the pills themselves, but that banned substance was not found in Jones' system. At the levels that were found in the **** pills tested, Jones definitely would've tested positive for that third banned substance IF he had actually taken those particular **** pills. So that brings into question, did Jon actually even take those **** pills or did he just set himself up for having a built in excuse if he were caught? I believe the answer to be the latter, but in the immortal words of Max Holloway, "It is what it is."

3.) This is the most important reason I can't accept the cocaine excuse, and that reason is Jon would've had to have done a massive overdose worthy amount of cocaine that had been cut with creatine that had been mixed in the same vat as t-ball in order for the t-ball to show up in Jon's system in the amount that it did. Enough said on that particular point I believe.

4.) Last, but certainly not least, Jon is known to cheat and use questionable tactics inside the octagon, ie eye pokes. So is it really that hard to believe he would cheat in other ways as well?
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Return to “MMA TALK”