Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Bones Jones fined $205,000, has license revoked by CSAC in doping case

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: Bones Jones fined $205,000, has license revoked by CSAC in doping case

Postby Lukeo » Mar 5. 2018, 16:05

^ Sorry Sam. I cant be bothered reading your thesis.

This seems like the most plausible explanation I've heard so far.

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Mar 5. 2018, 17:11

Lukeo wrote:^ Sorry Sam. I cant be bothered reading your thesis.

I understand what I wrote was fairly lengthy, but my thesis is based on the evidence at hand. I realize that what I put out there was nothing more than speculation, but like I said it was based on the evidence at hand. Now, let's say this guy is right. The only thing that changes between his theory and mine is what Jon was knowingly taking. So I gotta ask, do you really believe that Jon wasn't intentionally taking PED's? One follow up question, If you don't believe Jon was intentionally taking PED's of some sort, how else can Jon's low T/E ratio be explained? I ask because from the research I have done on the matter, Jon can't really fall back on any of the normal excuses, ie working out really hard before a sample was taken, or having a hormone imbalance. Really the only explanation left that I have found for how Jon got such a low T/E ratio in the first place was chronic use of PED's.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Mar 6. 2018, 00:27

xSamWaynex wrote:
Lukeo wrote:^ Sorry Sam. I cant be bothered reading your thesis.

I understand what I wrote was fairly lengthy, but my thesis is based on the evidence at hand. I realize that what I put out there was nothing more than speculation, but like I said it was based on the evidence at hand. Now, let's say this guy is right. The only thing that changes between his theory and mine is what Jon was knowingly taking. So I gotta ask, do you really believe that Jon wasn't intentionally taking PED's? One follow up question, If you don't believe Jon was intentionally taking PED's of some sort, how else can Jon's low T/E ratio be explained? I ask because from the research I have done on the matter, Jon can't really fall back on any of the normal excuses, ie working out really hard before a sample was taken, or having a hormone imbalance. Really the only explanation left that I have found for how Jon got such a low T/E ratio in the first place was chronic use of PED's.

I reckon Jon will do and take anything. He's reckless as f#%k. 

Return to “MMA TALK”