Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Dana White Is Pissed! Just Destroyed Woodley For Diaz Lies, In Verbal Slaying Of The Decade!

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Dana White Is Pissed! Just Destroyed Woodley For Diaz Lies, In Verbal Slaying Of The Decade!

Postby 770 » Feb 7. 2018, 22:26

UFC President Dana White is pissed at his UFC welterweight champion. So much so that he took to UFC Tonight to let the world know just how full of shit Woodley really is.
Recently, Tyron stated that a deal with Nate Diaz was offered to both, and was near completion. This is something Dana White totally denies.
Taking to the mic this evening, Dana White stated, “He’s full of shit. That fight was never made. You couldn’t be more wrong, he couldn’t be more full of shit. And it’s absolutely not true.”
But the UFC boss didn’t stop there.
Here’s Dana White’s full statement on the Woodley situation.
UPDATE: Dana White says Tyron Woodley vs. Nate Diaz isn't happening, but a Woodley vs Rafael Dos Anjos is the fight the UFC is trying to make. https://t.co/yAIKjR1ZHs
— FOX Sports: UFC (@UFCONFOX) February 8, 2018

http://mmaimports.com/2018/02/dana-white-pissed-just-destroyed-woodley-diaz-lies-verbal-slaying-decade/

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Dana White Is Pissed! Just Destroyed Woodley For Diaz Lies, In Verbal Slaying Of The Decade!

Postby 770 » Feb 7. 2018, 22:27

:laugh  Woodley is a clown.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Dana White Is Pissed! Just Destroyed Woodley For Diaz Lies, In Verbal Slaying Of The Decade!

Postby 770 » Feb 7. 2018, 22:32

Woodley Blasts Back At White, Says It’s Dana Who Is Lying About The Diaz Fight

UFC President Dana White went on the UFC Tonight show this evening to debunk the rumors that a fight between Tyron Woodley and Nate Diaz is in the works.
The UFC boss said that Tyron Woodley was completely “Full of shit”, during his lengthy rant debunking the fight.
This revelation came as a shocking surprise to the MMA world, because both Woodley and Diaz confirmed this week that the UFC had offered them a fight against each other.
In Dana’s statement on the topic he stated, “He’s full of shit. That fight was never made. You couldn’t be more wrong, He couldn’t be more full of shit. It’s absolutely not true. It’s so not true that our lawyer actually hit him up today — hit his manager up, and said, ‘He needs to stop saying these kind of things,' because it’s absolutely not true.
“I wouldn’t bet a nickel on it, let alone his house. … Dos Anjos is the fight we’re looking at for Woodley. That’s the fight, a fair fight, he just won a great fight against Robbie Lawler. And what I love about that fight is that I think Dos Anjos will bring it. He’ll come after Tyron Woodley, and it’ll be a great fight.
Now Tyron Woodley has responded directly to Dana White, with a meme that says, “Why you always lying”.

http://mmaimports.com/2018/02/woodley-blasts-back-white-says-dana-lying-diaz-fight/

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » Feb 7. 2018, 22:37

can't find a video of this anywhere

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 7. 2018, 22:58

homegrown123 wrote:can't find a video of this anywhere

Yeah, I just found the article and Woodley's response, no vid, but no doubt one will appear soon  :like

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » Feb 7. 2018, 23:00

i can't wait. i love me a pissed off neck vein popping dana

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Feb 7. 2018, 23:06

homegrown123 wrote:i can't wait. i love me a pissed off neck vein popping dana

i can't wait. i love me a pissed off neck vein popping, RED FACED LYING dana (whom also doesn't answer direct questions).  :mrgreen:
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 7. 2018, 23:21

Lukn4trbl wrote:

i can't wait. i love me a pissed off neck vein popping, RED FACED LYING dana (whom also doesn't answer direct questions).  :mrgreen:

:like :like
I bet this is how it played out...
Woodley was offered the fight. Woodley then uses his Fox/TMZ position to announce the fight before the UFC did. That's a big no-no. That's some Ariel "You gettin' banned" shit right there ;)

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Feb 8. 2018, 02:09

Lukn4trbl wrote:

Dana White: "Next question."
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Feb 8. 2018, 04:41

Woodley fucked up. Dana won't let it happen now just to spite him.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 8. 2018, 04:48

Lukeo wrote:Woodley fucked up. Dana won't let it happen now just to spite him.

Yeah, I don't think Dana has forgotten the last time he was crying about not being treated like a champ (what ever that means) :roll: 
I think Dana is hoping RDA will destroy him :lol:

Holeydel
CRI2
CRI2

Postby Holeydel » Feb 8. 2018, 10:55

770 wrote:
Lukeo wrote:Woodley fucked up. Dana won't let it happen now just to spite him.

Yeah, I don't think Dana has forgotten the last time he was crying about not being treated like a champ (what ever that means) :roll: 
I think Dana is hoping RDA will destroy him :lol:

Aren't we all hoping RDA will destroy him?? 

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Feb 8. 2018, 11:38

This shit is getting ridiculous! 
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Return to “MMA TALK”