Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Breaking: The UFC Has Officially Offered Nate Diaz A Title Fight

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Breaking: The UFC Has Officially Offered Nate Diaz A Title Fight

Postby hippielove » Feb 6. 2018, 21:30

Tits wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Thinking about it I wonder how a fight between Woodley and Khabib would turn out.
That would be something to consider should he GNP Tony into oblivion.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw a pic of Khabib next to DC, pretty surprising. Woodley may be forced to stand with the Eagle.

Has anyone ever seen Khabib on his back?
Might be a fish out of water...
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Tits
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby Tits » Feb 6. 2018, 21:38

hippielove wrote:
Tits wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Thinking about it I wonder how a fight between Woodley and Khabib would turn out.
That would be something to consider should he GNP Tony into oblivion.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw a pic of Khabib next to DC, pretty surprising. Woodley may be forced to stand with the Eagle.

Has anyone ever seen Khabib on his back?
Might be a fish out of water...

Could be. But he does train at AKA a fair bit with DC, Cain and Rockhold so I think if he didn't have subs off his back he'd be handy at getting back to his feet. It's no guarantee but that's some quality grappling partners.

bannedwow
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby bannedwow » Feb 7. 2018, 21:35

RDA is putting his hand up to fight Woodley. He did very well against Robbie so it think it's a really good match up. RDA also happens to be a legit contender at WW whereas Nate isn't and shouldn't be considered as such.

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Feb 9. 2018, 14:05

bannedwow wrote:RDA is putting his hand up to fight Woodley. He did very well against Robbie so it think it's a really good match up. RDA also happens to be a legit contender at WW whereas Nate isn't and shouldn't be considered as such.

This is what I was saying... RDA will probley take the belt.. then Woodley can fall back into obscurity or snore on Thompson for a thrid time.. I can't stand Woodley
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

bannedwow
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby bannedwow » Feb 9. 2018, 16:31

HandSofIgor wrote:
bannedwow wrote:RDA is putting his hand up to fight Woodley. He did very well against Robbie so it think it's a really good match up. RDA also happens to be a legit contender at WW whereas Nate isn't and shouldn't be considered as such.

This is what I was saying... RDA will probley take the belt.. then Woodley can fall back into obscurity or snore on Thompson for a thrid time.. I can't stand Woodley

I'm not sure if RDA can take the belt but we will see. Woodley might retire if he loses but I don't think he will go into obscurity, he has media gigs even though his opinions are far from insightful.

Return to “MMA TALK”