Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is down for a “easy money” rematch with Dominick Cruz

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is down for a “easy money” rematch with Dominick Cruz

Postby 770 » Jan 29. 2018, 07:13

Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is down for a “easy money” rematch with Dominick Cruz.
Cody Garbrandt is coming off the first loss of his professional mixed martial arts career against former teammate turned bitter rival T.J. Dillashaw at November’s UFC 217 eventin New York.

After almost finishing the fight in the closing seconds of round one, Garbrandt would get caught with a head kick from Dillashaw midway through round two. From there T.J. would turn the tide and eventually put Cody away with a nasty punch followed by some brutal ground and pound.
Following his impressive knockout victory over “No Love”, T.J. Dillashaw announced that he would be turning his focus towards a super-fight with current UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson.

Dillashaw told BJPENN.com that Garbrandt “has some work to do” before he would grant him a rematch.
Most recently, former UFC bantamweight kingpin Dominick Cruz announced that he would be willing to have a rematch with Cody Garbrandt.
“No Love” defeated Cruz via a lopsided unanimous decision to capture the UFC bantamweight title at UFC 207.
A fight fan asked Cody Garbrandt if he would be willing to rematch Dominick Cruz in his next octagon appearance and “No Love” quickly responded with the following bold statement.
I like easy money!! https://t.co/KO4Q21wZvE
— Cody Garbrandt (@Cody_Nolove) January 28, 2018

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cody-garbrandt/former-ufc-bantamweight-champion-cody-garbrandt-easy-money-remtach-dominick-cruz/

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is down for a “easy money” rematch with Dominick Cruz

Postby hippielove » Jan 29. 2018, 18:22

I myself am not interested in seeing that rematch.
I’d like to see Garbrandt vs Moraes:fb
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is down for a “easy money” rematch with Dominick Cruz

Postby Synergy » Jan 30. 2018, 00:32

A lot depends on how Cruz's feet are holding up.

Cruz is one of the greatest fighters of all time, but has no many injuries that it is crazy that he still fights at such a high level.
Would be a fun fight, I would watch it.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Jan 30. 2018, 15:42

Synergy wrote:A lot depends on how Cruz's feet are holding up.

Cruz is one of the greatest fighters of all time, but has no many injuries that it is crazy that he still fights at such a high level.
  Would be a fun fight, I would watch it.

Yes I agree Cruz is one of the greatest fighters.
Crazy insane high level.
And of course I would watch!  :P
Just wanting to see something different, thats all.  :like
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Return to “MMA TALK”