Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9030
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby 770 » Jan 27. 2018, 18:20

Image
Ali Abdelaziz, agent to Khabib Nurmagomedov, has come forward to reveal that the top UFC lightweight contender may be calling it quits after facing off against Tony Ferguson and potentially setting up a super fight against Conor McGregor.
Nurmagomedov is now set to face off against UFC interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson for the undisputed title at UFC 223. The two mixed martial arts warriors will face off on April 7 inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
“The Eagle” is undefeated in his MMA career, having earned 25 victories against some seriously tough opponents. With that in mind, many fight fans have been waiting to see Nurmagomedov go toe-to-toe with UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
However, “Notorious” has yet to make his octagon return. McGregor has not competed under the UFC banner since 2016, leaving Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson to battle it out for the undisputed lightweight title.
Speaking to TMZ Sports, Ali Abdelaziz revealed that Nurmagomedov will potentially retire if the fighter defeats Ferguson and then moves on to fight Conor McGregor.
“He’s probably going to retire undefeated,” Abdelaziz said. “He’s gonna beat Conor and he’s gonna beat Tony and he’s probably going to say, ‘bye bye.'”




http://mmaimports.com/2018/01/khabibs-camp-hints-retirement-plans/

User avatar
hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 1534
Joined: Dec 16. 2015, 12:18
Location: ★ Death ★

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby hippielove » Jan 27. 2018, 21:09

What you talkin bout!  :hair
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 4562
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jan 28. 2018, 00:19

If he wins both convincingly, I will allow it.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9030
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby 770 » Jan 28. 2018, 00:27

Lukn4trbl wrote:If he wins both convincingly, I will allow it.

:lol:

User avatar
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 11333
Joined: Apr 19. 2009, 05:15

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Robert223 » Jan 28. 2018, 01:13

I’m sure if he gets subbed by Tony he’ll change plans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

User avatar
snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 10745
Joined: Oct 13. 2009, 13:35
Location: North not cut

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby snake eyes » Jan 28. 2018, 13:25

I think it's safe to say that he'll never fight Conor with those terms. Potentially destroy the hype and "momentum" (I know, it sounds stupid in this case :lol: ) Conor has at LW and never let the UFC benefit from the hype Khabib gets with a win. If that's the other option, I think Dana is content telling people how awesome Conor is wanting to "fight Khabib....in Russia".

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 22922
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: Laying the smackdown on Tits's pussy.

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Kizzo » Jan 28. 2018, 13:37

Regardless of how "disinterested" Khabib may seem to us...he is eyeing the money fight with Conor.

Conor is Khabib's Floyd.

It's all about generating demand for the fight at this point. That will have to start with Khabib first winning the belt.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 103
Joined: Aug 19. 2017, 13:54

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Jan 28. 2018, 13:56

If like to see khabib vs. Frankie Edgar if Edgar beats Holloway and khabib beats ferg... a lot of ifs but I like that fight regardless of size difference

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9030
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby 770 » Jan 28. 2018, 15:26

Kizzo wrote:Regardless of how "disinterested" Khabib may seem to us...he is eyeing the money fight with Conor.

Conor is Khabib's Floyd.

It's all about generating demand for the fight at this point. That will have to start with Khabib first winning the belt.

Robert is right. If Ferguson subs Khabib, McGregor wouldn't piss on that fight.
May as well retire at that point :c

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 22922
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: Laying the smackdown on Tits's pussy.

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Kizzo » Jan 28. 2018, 15:39

770 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:Regardless of how "disinterested" Khabib may seem to us...he is eyeing the money fight with Conor.

Conor is Khabib's Floyd.

It's all about generating demand for the fight at this point. That will have to start with Khabib first winning the belt.

Robert is right. If Ferguson subs Khabib, McGregor wouldn't piss on that fight.
May as well retire at that point :c

It wouldn't be the end for Khabib, but basically that's what the fight between Khabib & Ferg is going to be about. For the belt, but also who gets to fight Conor for the money fight.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9030
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby 770 » Jan 28. 2018, 19:59

Kizzo wrote:
770 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:Regardless of how "disinterested" Khabib may seem to us...he is eyeing the money fight with Conor.

Conor is Khabib's Floyd.

It's all about generating demand for the fight at this point. That will have to start with Khabib first winning the belt.

Robert is right. If Ferguson subs Khabib, McGregor wouldn't piss on that fight.
May as well retire at that point :c

It wouldn't be the end for Khabib, but basically that's what the fight between Khabib & Ferg is going to be about. For the belt, but also who gets to fight Conor for the money fight.

I'd rather see Tony fight McGregor. Style wise its more appealing, and Tony will be sure to stand and bang. We all know what Khabibs game plan will be :roll:

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 22922
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: Laying the smackdown on Tits's pussy.

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Kizzo » Jan 28. 2018, 20:02

770 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
770 wrote:Robert is right. If Ferguson subs Khabib, McGregor wouldn't piss on that fight.
May as well retire at that point :c

It wouldn't be the end for Khabib, but basically that's what the fight between Khabib & Ferg is going to be about. For the belt, but also who gets to fight Conor for the money fight.

I'd rather see Tony fight McGregor. Style wise its more appealing, and Tony will be sure to stand and bang. We all know what Khabibs game plan will be :roll:

:lol: 
Khabib To Conor's Leg:
Image
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9030
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby 770 » Jan 28. 2018, 20:06

Kizzo wrote::lol: 
Khabib To Conor's Leg:
Image

:lol:  Never gets old.

User avatar
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 11333
Joined: Apr 19. 2009, 05:15

Re: Khabib’s Camp Hints To Retirement Plans

Postby Robert223 » Jan 28. 2018, 21:30

Kizzo wrote::lol: 
Khabib To Conor's Leg:
Image

Conor's left to Khabib's face:
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81


Return to “MMA TALK”