Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby xSamWaynex » Jan 23. 2018, 00:45

yodelling wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:Almeida is the one that cost me. If he had won that fight I would've had all three picks right and actually made some money. Oh well ya win some ya lose some, and in this case at least my loss wasn't as bad as it could've been as it was only play money haha.

Almeida is a grade A choker... Everyone has his eyes on him, he often looks super promising and sharp, and he more than often gets blinded by the bright lights and fades even before getting seriously hurt. At this point I'm afraid he's the new Erick Silva (super talented, simply cannot get it together).

I agree with man. It's truly sad because like you said that guy is super talented. He can beat the pants off of nobodies, but you give him a guy with a wiki page and all of a sudden BAM he goes down faster than a hooker after payment. Maybe he'll be able to get his act together next time around.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

yodelling
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby yodelling » Jan 23. 2018, 09:22

xSamWaynex wrote:
yodelling wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:Almeida is the one that cost me. If he had won that fight I would've had all three picks right and actually made some money. Oh well ya win some ya lose some, and in this case at least my loss wasn't as bad as it could've been as it was only play money haha.

Almeida is a grade A choker... Everyone has his eyes on him, he often looks super promising and sharp, and he more than often gets blinded by the bright lights and fades even before getting seriously hurt. At this point I'm afraid he's the new Erick Silva (super talented, simply cannot get it together).

I agree with man. It's truly sad because like you said that guy is super talented. He can beat the pants off of nobodies, but you give him a guy with a wiki page and all of a sudden BAM he goes down faster than a hooker after payment. Maybe he'll be able to get his act together next time around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FOTY - let's get it going!

The Oct
CRI President since CRI 91
CRI President since CRI 91

Postby The Oct » Feb 25. 2018, 17:09

this game still going on?
"Behind these eyes, one finds, only darkness... These are the eyes, of a psychopath."
- Dr. Loomis

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Feb 25. 2018, 17:42

Yes, next ppv
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Return to “MMA TALK”