Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 4643
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jan 20. 2018, 19:06

Welcome aboard Rique.  Another all-in on Franky.

Betting is closed for this game.

I'll get the updated totals by tomorrow night.  Most likely by noon.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Tits
Zuffa
Zuffa
Posts: 9622
Joined: Jan 15. 2013, 23:07

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Tits » Jan 20. 2018, 19:16

Ban rique.

User avatar
yodelling
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2006
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby yodelling » Jan 20. 2018, 20:17

Is it too late to place one?

Ngannou 200
Cormier 100 (parlay)
Almeida 200 (parlay)
FOTY - let's get it going!

User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 4643
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jan 20. 2018, 21:19

I'll see when those fights start.

You need three fights to Parlay, with a single wager.

We can Parkay all three for $200 as long as the Almeida fight did not start before your post time.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

User avatar
moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Posts: 21279
Joined: Jul 25. 2009, 18:57
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby moose84 » Jan 20. 2018, 21:26

Almeida is on main card so he is good.


I remember last session we were able to put bets on fights before they happened. Are we able to do that this session or you locking bets as soon as fight card starts!?
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK


MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

User avatar
moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Posts: 21279
Joined: Jul 25. 2009, 18:57
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby moose84 » Jan 20. 2018, 21:27

Lukn4trbl wrote:I'll see when those fights start.  

You need three fights to Parlay, with a single wager.

We can Parkay all three for $200 as long as the Almeida fight did not start before your post time.



Why 3 fights, and not 2 if wanted!?
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK


MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23190
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Kizzo » Jan 20. 2018, 21:29

moose84 wrote:
Lukn4trbl wrote:I'll see when those fights start.  

You need three fights to Parlay, with a single wager.

We can Parkay all three for $200 as long as the Almeida fight did not start before your post time.



Why 3 fights,  and not 2 if wanted!?

You putting any real money down on the fights tonight?
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Posts: 21279
Joined: Jul 25. 2009, 18:57
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby moose84 » Jan 20. 2018, 21:32

Kizzo wrote:You putting any real money down on the fights tonight?



Just a straight up bet with a homie


100 on the Cameroon Monster
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK


MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

User avatar
rique000
Zuffa
Zuffa
Posts: 3132
Joined: Mar 27. 2011, 19:57
Location: Dumbfuckistan

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby rique000 » Jan 20. 2018, 21:33

My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Tits
Zuffa
Zuffa
Posts: 9622
Joined: Jan 15. 2013, 23:07

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Tits » Jan 20. 2018, 21:56

rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:Ban rique.

http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=91917

Ikr? Goddamn you got owned in that thread. You can't even spell meatspinner right, surprising since it's your calling.

User avatar
yodelling
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2006
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby yodelling » Jan 20. 2018, 22:01

Lukn4trbl wrote:I'll see when those fights start.  

You need three fights to Parlay, with a single wager.

We can Parkay all three for $200 as long as the Almeida fight did not start before your post time.

got it! then do 500 on all three pls :)
FOTY - let's get it going!

User avatar
yodelling
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2006
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby yodelling » Jan 20. 2018, 22:30

well, bye bye 500 moneys :D
FOTY - let's get it going!

User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 4643
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jan 20. 2018, 23:13

moose84 wrote:Almeida is on main card so he is good.


I remember last session we were able to put bets on fights before they happened. Are we able to do that this session or you locking bets as soon as fight card starts!?

Out of courtesy for the other players, I'd like to see all bets submitted before the event begins.  It's not a big deal in the early games,
but once we start gunning for the year-end stretch, having the bet's posted early allows for changes and more strategic betting to
try for number one spot.  It also gives me time to post the spreadsheet before the game starts.
P.S.  You can change your av now.   :c
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23190
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: BALLER BETTING - Game 17: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Postby Kizzo » Jan 20. 2018, 23:16

Lukn4trbl wrote:
moose84 wrote:Almeida is on main card so he is good.


I remember last session we were able to put bets on fights before they happened. Are we able to do that this session or you locking bets as soon as fight card starts!?

Out of courtesy for the other players, I'd like to see all bets submitted before the event begins.  It's not a big deal in the early games,
but once we start gunning for the year-end stretch, having the bet's posted early allows for changes and more strategic betting to
try for number one spot.  It also gives me time to post the spreadsheet before the game starts.
P.S.  You can change your av now.   :c

I think moose likes his new av and wants to keep it longer.  :lol:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ


Return to “MMA TALK”