Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

SPOILER, Results of UFC 218 Main Card + Videos

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

SPOILER, Results of UFC 218 Main Card + Videos

Postby Robert223 » Dec 3. 2017, 02:32

Video: Max Holloway stops Jose Aldo to defend his featherweight title
Max Holloway has defeated Jose Aldo for the second time, and in doing so successfully defending his world featherweight title.

In the first, the bout was spent range searching. While Holloway landed a few nice lead hooks, few really had enough power behind them to cause Aldo real trouble. For the Brazilian, he threw punches with more power, but connected with none until the very end of the round, where he caught Holloway after a taunt.

That pattern continued through the second, before coming to life in the third. The two began connecting with strikes, and got into a number of exchanges, both landing plenty of shots. While Holloway was perhaps the more fluid fighter, Aldo’s head movement and ability to slip strikes was as sharp as it’s ever been.

But, eventually the Hawaiian — as he so often does — got comfortable and began throwing his usual barrage of punch after punch, which slowly but surely caught Aldo. The head movement slowed, and Holloway’s output increased, and soon the contender was on the floor and the stoppage was announced.

In reality, the contest looked much the same as their first, with Aldo’s ability shining in the early stages until Holloway found his rhythm and threw too many punches at once for Aldo to cope with.

“At the end of the day, it is what it is!” Holloway said in his post-fight interview. “All due respect to Aldo. He is a hell of a technician but this is the Blessed Era. This is something new. He kicks very hard but I think we passed the test. I took him into deep waters. Tonight was a Hawaii vs. Brazil thing. My bother Yancy did his thing tonight. I did my thing. All of these guys are cupcakes and I love cupcakes. I look forward to the new flavor but I’m going to eat them all.”

Video of finish-> https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/v ... ght-title/
Last edited by Robert223 on Dec 3. 2017, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: SPOILER, Results of UFC 218 Main Card

Postby Robert223 » Dec 3. 2017, 02:35

Video: Francis Ngannou lands unbelievable uppercut to KO Alistair Overeem
Francis Ngannou won the biggest fight of his career at UFC 218.

If there was ever any question that Francis Ngannou is a force to be reckoned with, then it’s been well and truly answered.
At UFC 218 in Detroit, Ngannou met Alistair Overeem in the co-main event and landed one of the most brutal knockouts of the year. The two heavyweights started to exchange, and while Overeem’s chin was in the air, Ngannou landed a huge left uppercut that put the Dutchman out cold.

Ngannou is now the number one contender for Stipe Miocic’s heavyweight title in what will be just his seventh UFC fight.

“It is one punch,” Ngannou said in his post-fight interview. “Not just to Overeem, not just to Stipe, I will do that to everyone. I am on my way to completing my dream … Tell Stipe that I am coming. I am on my way to collect my belt. I thank him for keeping it for me but that time is over. That is my belt.”

Video of YUUUGE uppercut: https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/v ... o-overeem/

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Dec 3. 2017, 02:41

Video:

phpBB [video]

Last edited by Kizzo on Dec 3. 2017, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.
DPI ICE: Keeping rique's race-baiting & anti-white agenda out of MMASHARE threads. B-)

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 3. 2017, 02:42

Video: Eddie Alvarez lands stunning knee to KO Justin Gaethje
Eddie Alvarez landed a stunning knee to win his fight at UFC 218.

Well, it lived up to the hype.

At UFC 218, Justin Gaethje met Eddie Alvarez in what had been predicted to be an absolute war. And, after three rounds of immaculate violence, it certainly fit the pre-fight billing it had been given.

In the first, the two didn’t hesitate to show why fans had been anticipating the contest. Both throwing big swings and landing, it was an evenly contested affair that Alvarez perhaps edged. For Gaethje, his patented leg kicks were landing with thuds, but also gave the former champion an opportunity to catch and counter with wrestling.

In the second, it was more of the same, with Alvarez building momentum and slowing Gaethje down with body shot after body shot. For a moment, one appeared to have Gaethje hurt, and the round ended with him on the back foot.

In the third, it all came to a crescendo. After the two continued going back and forth, Alvarez nailed Gaethje with a huge knee to the face that dropped him. A couple of strikes followed that, but those were naught but a formality.
It marks Gaethje’s first career loss.

“The only one I care about right now. All the fans wanna see is the most violent guy in here. That’s all you want to see,” Alvarez said in his post fight interview.

“Titles are great but, at the end of the day, the thing everyone cares about is who the most violent fighter is and that’s what this fight was tonight. I trained for this like it was a five rounder and my plan was to finish it in the third.”

Video of kneee: https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/v ... fter-epic/

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: SPOILER, Results of UFC 218 Main Card + Videos

Postby Kizzo » Dec 3. 2017, 02:58

DPI ICE: Keeping rique's race-baiting & anti-white agenda out of MMASHARE threads. B-)

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Dec 3. 2017, 04:04

Thanks Kizzo :) Good job by ref :(

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Dec 3. 2017, 05:32

phpBB [video]

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Dec 3. 2017, 16:28

Ngannou sounds and looks like Rampage might sound like after he smoked a bag of weed, on a warm Paris night.

Am I right?  :D

P.S.  Boobies and hot lesbo action photo!  :shock:
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Return to “MMA TALK”