Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Bullshito Martial Arts

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Bullshito Martial Arts

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 15. 2017, 23:13

My new gig recently - watching fake martial artists train and teach.  
This episode takes the cake so far.  Watch out for the Eagle Claw hand!
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Bullshito Martial Arts

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 15. 2017, 23:32

Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Nov 27. 2017, 01:24

Wait. Are you part of those videos!? Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those! hahahaha I watched like 7 the other day.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Nov 27. 2017, 01:56

Gogh Kwon Do?
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby xSamWaynex » Nov 27. 2017, 03:52

What I think is even worse than the fake marital arts teachers are the students who allow it to be propagated like that. I actually went to a demonstration once, having been involved with martial arts pretty much my entire life I have seen some of these yahoos up close a time or two haha. Anyway at this one demonstration the guy was using chi and pressure points to knock people out. I asked him to try it on me. When I didn't go down like all of the other people that were part of his "dojo" he told me that the reason why that happened is because of my unwillingness to align my chi with his. He then went on to tell the other people in the crowd that there were several ways to negate this other than not aligning your chi. There were certain ways you could hold your body, or certain thoughts in your mind that could negate the use of this. Turns out this guy was affiliated with George Dillman who has been thoroughly discredited many many times. What the guy was teaching was a variation on what Dillman taught him. Of course it was all bullshit.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Nov 27. 2017, 15:21

xSamWaynex wrote:he told me that the reason why that happened is because of my unwillingness to align my chi with his.  

:lol:
Translation: “It happened because you didn’t play along.”
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

UserNameCory
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby UserNameCory » Nov 27. 2017, 19:07

Isn't Bullshito a branch of Twan wan do? It's what Joe Rogan studied when he was a competitor.

Return to “MMA TALK”