Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2
Posts: 4721
Joined: Jul 6. 2015, 19:03
Location: Down Under

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Lukeo » Nov 17. 2017, 07:27

Kizzo wrote:Image

:lol:
Terms and conditions may apply.

User avatar
Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2
Posts: 4721
Joined: Jul 6. 2015, 19:03
Location: Down Under

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Lukeo » Nov 17. 2017, 07:33

I dont mind Fabricio. Coby's a complete fuckwit.
Terms and conditions may apply.

User avatar
yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1918
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby yodelling » Nov 17. 2017, 09:11

snake eyes wrote:That's because nobody likes CoCo. He's 100% unlikable.

1.000%. He's like the inside of a black-hole of "unlikable", if all unlikable in the universe got sucked into one of those it'd look like Colby. Holy shit, not even his trash-talking is entertaining, he goes from lack of tact straight to "that has to be the hugest douchebag I've seen on TV this year", and trust me, there's plenty of competition out there. He's so unlikable, the moment he loses he'll go straight to Tachi Palace fights and they will force him to wear a clown outfit, 'cause otherwise literally no one wants to see him either fight, talk or breathe. :lol:
1) Ferguson vs Lee; 2) Oliveira vs Medeiros; 3) Alvarez vs Gathje; 4) Johnson vs Gaethje; 5) Bisping vs St. Pierre 6) Cormier vs Jones 2; 7) Johnson vs Borg; 8) Miller vs Pettis; 9) Lawler vs Cerrone; 10) Ortega vs Moicano; 11) Fili vs Lobov;

User avatar
yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1918
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby yodelling » Nov 17. 2017, 09:14

Here's to hoping that next time around in aussieland, Werdum finds a bigger and sharper boomerang :D
1) Ferguson vs Lee; 2) Oliveira vs Medeiros; 3) Alvarez vs Gathje; 4) Johnson vs Gaethje; 5) Bisping vs St. Pierre 6) Cormier vs Jones 2; 7) Johnson vs Borg; 8) Miller vs Pettis; 9) Lawler vs Cerrone; 10) Ortega vs Moicano; 11) Fili vs Lobov;

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 20710
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Kizzo » Nov 17. 2017, 09:43

yodelling wrote:
snake eyes wrote:That's because nobody likes CoCo. He's 100% unlikable.

1.000%

A period is the difference between 1% and 1000%.
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

User avatar
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1889
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby MajorBA » Nov 17. 2017, 09:55

Colby "Eyeliner" Covington calling people faggots? Dude is the gayest looking fighter on the roster. The hypocricy.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 20710
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Kizzo » Nov 17. 2017, 10:13

I'll give him one credit, regardless of whether people think it's good or bad. He got people talking about him. Being ignored they say is the worst.
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

User avatar
yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1918
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby yodelling » Nov 17. 2017, 12:30

Kizzo wrote:
yodelling wrote:
snake eyes wrote:That's because nobody likes CoCo. He's 100% unlikable.

1.000%

A period is the difference between 1% and 1000%.

True, too much computer stuff done in the past few days ;) normally forced to use a "." for the for the sake of universality...
1) Ferguson vs Lee; 2) Oliveira vs Medeiros; 3) Alvarez vs Gathje; 4) Johnson vs Gaethje; 5) Bisping vs St. Pierre 6) Cormier vs Jones 2; 7) Johnson vs Borg; 8) Miller vs Pettis; 9) Lawler vs Cerrone; 10) Ortega vs Moicano; 11) Fili vs Lobov;

User avatar
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 10590
Joined: Apr 19. 2009, 05:15

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Robert223 » Nov 20. 2017, 16:14

Fabricio Werdum dismayed by Colby Covington’s pressing charges: “How is a fighter going to the cops?”
Image
Image
“This situation, I don’t believe,” Werdum said at UFC Sydney’s post-fight press conference.
“Colby comes to Australia, and I’ve never seen him before. I’m just in my room with my coaches, ‘Hey, coach, let’s go cut my hair.'”

“When I go out, [Covington] looked at me and he said, ‘Brazilian animals.' I said I don’t believe this, and I just slapped his phone. I just touched his phone; that’s it, man. And he kicked me. He kicked me, but I’m ready for the fight [with Tybura], I blocked his kick. And after that, the guys stand in the middle. And two minutes [before], I had one fan give me the boomerang. … [Covington] says a lot of things about my mom, my country. I just threw it. If I had maybe a burger or cake in my hands, I’d throw that for sure, but I had a boomerang.”

“But nothing, man; it just (touched him) in the shoulder. This is nothing, man. How is a fighter going to the cops? The guy goes to the police for that? This is crazy. He’s like a — I don’t want to say the word, but he’s like a bitch.”

“When I come to Australia again, I’ll bring my family, for sure,” Werdum said. “I’ll stay here one week, for sure. I’ll just explain everything for the judge and that’s it, man, because I know I have a reason, I know I’m in the right.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/f ... g-to-cops/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 8355
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: CALL ME ON ph-13 11 14

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby detroit770 » Nov 20. 2017, 17:54

Robert223 wrote:Fabricio Werdum dismayed by Colby Covington’s pressing charges: “How is a fighter going to the cops?”
Image
Image
“This situation, I don’t believe,” Werdum said at UFC Sydney’s post-fight press conference.
“Colby comes to Australia, and I’ve never seen him before. I’m just in my room with my coaches, ‘Hey, coach, let’s go cut my hair.'”

“When I go out, [Covington] looked at me and he said, ‘Brazilian animals.' I said I don’t believe this, and I just slapped his phone. I just touched his phone; that’s it, man. And he kicked me. He kicked me, but I’m ready for the fight [with Tybura], I blocked his kick. And after that, the guys stand in the middle. And two minutes [before], I had one fan give me the boomerang. … [Covington] says a lot of things about my mom, my country. I just threw it. If I had maybe a burger or cake in my hands, I’d throw that for sure, but I had a boomerang.”

“But nothing, man; it just (touched him) in the shoulder. This is nothing, man. How is a fighter going to the cops? The guy goes to the police for that? This is crazy. He’s like a — I don’t want to say the word, but he’s like a bitch.”

“When I come to Australia again, I’ll bring my family, for sure,” Werdum said. “I’ll stay here one week, for sure. I’ll just explain everything for the judge and that’s it, man, because I know I have a reason, I know I’m in the right.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/f ... g-to-cops/

People are calling Covington a "snitch" and a "dog" when there is no evidence that he even went to Police. In Australia, you don't have to. The thing is, Werdum, the big dumb oaf still doesn't get how the law works in Australia. If Police in Australia saw this (especially in NSW) they are bound, by legislation, to investigate. Being satisfied that the victim has visible injuries, they will charge the alleged perpetrator without the victim having made a report. Werdum is a complete fucking dope, he then goes to a press conference and gives interviews about it AND makes admissions! There is no way out of this for him, he has to plead guilty. He admitted to slapping the phone out of Colby's hand-ASSAULT, there is video evidence of him throwing the boomerang at him-ASSAULT, and then he admits to it on camera-GUILTY.
And then there is this stupid face he keeps making...
Image
McGoesInDry

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 20710
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Kizzo » Nov 20. 2017, 18:01

detroit770 wrote:Image

:lol:
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 20710
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Kizzo » Nov 20. 2017, 18:10

Image
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 8355
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: CALL ME ON ph-13 11 14

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby detroit770 » Nov 20. 2017, 18:13

Kizzo wrote:Image

:lol: :like
McGoesInDry

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 15047
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: Video: Colby Covington in apparent altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Postby Gogh » Nov 21. 2017, 02:14

colby is a genius
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport


Return to “MMA TALK”