Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Your Favorite UFC Card Of All Time...?

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Your Favorite UFC Card Of All Time...?

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Nov 11. 2017, 23:18

After UFC 217, arguably the most exciting UFC event, certainly in recent memory...Im wondering what were some of your favorite cards of all time? Gimme your top 3 all time faves. Does 217 make your list?

My top 3 are:

3- UFC 193 Rousey vs Holm. Best feel good moment ever!!

2- UFC 52 ...On the heels of the season 1 TUF finale with Bonar vs Griffin, this card put on a show for the all the new fans. Lidell vs Couture, Hughes vs Trigg, St Pierre vs Miller...amazing card! Loved it.

1- UFC 58 USA vs Canada...This one is clearly not the best all time but it is my favorite. It was a great night of fights for Canadian fans. Penns big return to ufc to take on rising young star in GSP. Mark Hominick defeating seasoned vet Yves Edwards was fucking huge!! Loiseau showing his toughness against Rich Franklin.
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Your Favorite UFC Card Of All Time...?

Postby Kizzo » Nov 12. 2017, 05:27

UFC 100      
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 12. 2017, 07:10

No injuries
Super stacked
Lots of finishes
Several shockers

The century cards were good as well. 100 > 200 by far
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Hobonauts
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Hobonauts » Nov 12. 2017, 09:06

217 by faaaar
Google me, Butch!

I'm a Rousey fan. You may like her or not, but she is an exciting fighter, making her opponents look amateur over and over.

** AV changed due to management suggestion. Sorry butt_cheeks! **

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 12. 2017, 10:56

UFC 40 comes to mind. Not sure I can pick a favorite or best. The sport is so fluid in it's evolution. The faces change and so does the game.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » Nov 13. 2017, 05:31

UFC 1 & 2 = There was nothing like it at the time.. Once you got your hand on a VHS, that baby was played with more than your ****!

So many great cards after that, I couldn't choose. 217 is up there for sure though!

Return to “MMA TALK”