Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Michael Johnson moves to featherweight, will take on Darren Elkins at UFC St. Louis

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Michael Johnson moves to featherweight, will take on Darren Elkins at UFC St. Louis

Postby Robert223 » Nov 10. 2017, 07:35

Michael Johnson wrote:The next fight is on!! And oh is it a great one for many many reasons! THE #1 FIRST EVER hometown fight in #stlouis plus my debut into a new division!! JAN 14th

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/m ... -st-louis/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Michael Johnson moves to featherweight, will take on Darren Elkins at UFC St. Louis

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 10. 2017, 11:33

In before he misses weight...
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Michael Johnson moves to featherweight, will take on Darren Elkins at UFC St. Louis

Postby Gogh » Nov 10. 2017, 12:24

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Nov 10. 2017, 12:26

whenever i see darren's name i immediate think of his fight against bektic earlier this year. it will win the comeback of the year award. insane moment in the cage
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Nov 15. 2017, 09:34

What an idiotic tattoo...anyway MJ i dont think FW will solve your probs lol its fucking hilarious when fighters move weight classes like it isnt their skillset or technique thats the problem lol
"Bite hard get bit hard but don't run".

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

-Bruce Lee,Bas Rutten,Lyoto Machida,Forrest Griffin,Randy Couture,Petrosyan.

Return to “MMA TALK”