Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Lets have a discussion about the lives and legacies Cain Velasquez has ruined.

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Lets have a discussion about the lives and legacies Cain Velasquez has ruined.

Postby JM Barrie » Sep 19. 2017, 04:53

As people know Cain has been training out of AKA for probably his whole MMA career.
As people know he has two very well know MMA fighters that train along with him.  These two people are also his training partners and his friends.  These two people are Daniel Cormier and Luke Rockhold.  I won't include the Russian because he did a good job of ruining his own MMA career.

Now lets take this back all the way to 2013. Daniel Cormier had entered the UFC.  For his whole career he had fought at heavyweight.  Once in the UFC, Daniel went 2-0 in the HW division before saying that he will no longer fight in that division because one of his best friends was the current HW champion.  He didn't wanna face his friend and training partner so he moved down to LHW.
Fast forward to a week ago.  We have another one of Cain Velasquezs' friends and training partner.  Luke Rockhold is his name.  Luke mentioned after his win over David Branch that he would be moving to LHW once Daniel Cormier retires. If you saw Lukes weigh in you would have been shocked.  He looked the worst he ever has.

Both Daniel and Luke deplete themselves while Cain stuffs his fat face with burritos.

Daniel at 205lb

Daniel at 265lb

The face shows the strain.

Luke for his last fight

His head is in the shape of a light bulb.

Look at this porky pig
Tell me he cant move down in weight.

If Daniel would have continued to fight at HW he would have probably never fought career drug cheating sociopath Jon Jones.  He wouldnt be having people call him a paper champ.  He wouldnt have people boo him.  Cain ruined his career and legacy.
Luke Rockhold is a big guy for 185lb. Whos to say that his big weight cut didnt affect him during fights?  Whos to say that weight cut didnt affect his chin?  Maybe he wouldnt have been knocked out by pillow fists if his chin wasnt affected by his weight cut.  Cain ruined Lukes Career and legacy by by proxy.

And why did Daniel and Luke agree to this?  They are doing it for a nation traitor.

Now while I was doing this thread I was thinking and looking at Luke from his last fight.  I was thinking hmmmmm maybe it wast the weight cut.  Maybe it was something else.  I think i will make another thread on that. :)

Discuss
“Albums should be for all races, all tastes in music.” –Michael Jackson

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Lets have a discussion about the lives and legacies Cain Velasquez has ruined.

Postby Kizzo » Sep 19. 2017, 05:10

Coulda woulda shoulda.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE's #1 SJW Alt-Left libcuck rique is unprecedented.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90495&p=1655838#p1655838

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: Lets have a discussion about the lives and legacies Cain Velasquez has ruined.

Postby Bakke » Sep 19. 2017, 10:28

Cormier only has himself to blame for not being able to make 205. He needs to stop eating like a fat man.

I agree with you on Rockhold though. Would be much better at LHW.
"If you don't read the news you're uninformed. If you do read the news you're misinformed." - Denzel Washington

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » Sep 19. 2017, 13:56

I agree with you
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby JackHawk MMA » Sep 19. 2017, 15:19

They are ruining their own careers by choosing to train and be friends with each other and NOT fight.

That's a personal decision. Many training partners and friends fight each other... they are being pussies.
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 19. 2017, 20:29

Cain: "Shotgun! What?!"  :c 

DC: "I hate you Cain."

Rockhold: "f**k you both."

My ownage and reign over MMASHARE's #1 SJW Alt-Left libcuck rique is unprecedented.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Sep 19. 2017, 22:29

and in all that time, cain barely fought and never once defended his title:

dc beats cummins in his debuted at lhw in feb 2014
dc beats hendo in may 2014

dc loses to jones in jan 2015
dc beats rumble in may 2015
cain loses his belt to werdum in june 2015
dc beats gus in oct 2015

dc beats anderson in july 2016
cain beats loser travis browne in july 2016

dc beats rumble again in april 2017
dc no contest with jones in july 2017

id love to see dc vs stipe at some point

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 19. 2017, 23:22

Gogh wrote:
phpBB [video]

:laugh

JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JM Barrie » Sep 21. 2017, 00:47

Update

"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to ." - Coach Mendez

“The surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to have gone ! So, we’ll see with time,” Mendez told Starsport. “But Cain has been spending time with his family and doing other things. He comes in here [to American Kickboxing Academy] once in a while.”
“He’s not back training yet."

“He’s not lost the desire to fight, he’s just waiting for some time, spending time with the family and doing other things he loves,” Mendez explained.

“He loves doing acting, movies and all that type of stuff. So anything involving the film industry, he loves that stuff. And anything in the car industry he loves.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cain-velasquez/coach-javier-mendez-gives-update-cain-velasquezs-condition/
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cain-velasquez/coach-javier-mendez-gives-update-cain-velasquezs-condition/

JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JM Barrie » Sep 21. 2017, 00:50

Now DC has the chance to take back his legacy.

He can tell people, hey Jon Jones is a career cheat.  He needed steriods to beat me. If it werent for the drugs he wouldnt have been able to beat me.  Plus with my extreme weight cuts I was doing harm to my performance.  
I am going to move up to HW now and show people that I am the best.  I will win the HW title and retire.

Thats all DC has to do.

The LHW can do a tournament to get a new LHW champion.  Its better for that division too.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Sep 21. 2017, 03:28

JM Barrie wrote:Now DC has the chance to take back his legacy.

He can tell people, hey Jon Jones is a career cheat.  He needed steriods to beat me. If it werent for the drugs he wouldnt have been able to beat me.  Plus with my extreme weight cuts I was doing harm to my performance.  
I am going to move up to HW now and show people that I am the best.  I will win the HW title and retire.

Thats all DC has to do.

The LHW can do a tournament to get a new LHW champion.  Its better for that division too.

those are good ideas. i like. dc vs stipe would be amazing
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Sep 21. 2017, 05:50

DC has been open to the idea about going to HW lately I think and Rockhold has also talked about going to LHW. DC would destroy the fighters at HW. I only think Miocic could give him trouble.
"If you don't read the news you're uninformed. If you do read the news you're misinformed." - Denzel Washington

Return to “MMA TALK”