Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Rampage Jackson is airing out dirty laundry on a “shady former friend” from England

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Rampage Jackson is airing out dirty laundry on a “shady former friend” from England

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 01:19

“Just had to get this off my chest,” Jackson stated. “I’m sure you guys will find out about this shit soon, plus I know they still follow me.”

“Funny how shady people can get close to you and become like your best friends in the world.. rob you out of millions of dollars. Thinking they out smarted you. It’s more like out hearted you, good people will chose friendships over money. But I have to ask how smart is it to let the guy that you are scamming to know all your dirt?! The bro code had just gone out the window, you know I keep it real.. So if their chicks ever asks me anything about what went on over here while they was holding down the house n kids back in England you know I’m gonna keep it real.”

It would be a safe bet to assume that “Rampage” is referring to former friend and current UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping with this post.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/quinton- ... gland/amp/

You might need to turn off AdBlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Rampage Jackson is airing out dirty laundry on a “shady former friend” from England

Postby detroit770 » Aug 13. 2017, 02:54

:lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: Rampage Jackson is airing out dirty laundry on a “shady former friend” from England

Postby therealweagle » Aug 13. 2017, 11:44

How now ???
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 12:10

Rampage trying to stay relevant.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 13:24

Kizzo wrote:Rampage trying to stay relevant.

Isn't he still relevant based on his past achievements in the sport?

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 13:43

Robert223 wrote:

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 13:58

Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:

So? I still follow many legends of the sport and am interested in their point of view regarding current events. To me that's called being relevant, doesn't matter if they're still fighting or not. :like

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 14:06

Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Isn't he still relevant based on his past achievements in the sport?

So? I still follow many legends of the sport and am interested in their point of view regarding current events. To me that's called being relevant, doesn't matter if they're still fighting or not.  :like

He's just doing it for attention. I mean who the hell was talking about Rampage before this?

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 14:44

Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
So? I still follow many legends of the sport and am interested in their point of view regarding current events. To me that's called being relevant, doesn't matter if they're still fighting or not.  :like

He's just doing it for attention. I mean who the hell was talking about Rampage before this?

About 117000 people on twitch, 382000 on instagram, 757000 on facebook and 762000 on twitter. He's pretty active within his twitch community all year.
Making decent money with it too.

Sidenote: just because someone does an interview for publicity doesn't mean he's irrelevant.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 14:48

Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:

About 117000 people on twitch, 382000 on instagram, 757000 on facebook and 762000 on twitter. He's pretty active within his twitch community all year.

Sidenote: just because someone does an interview for publicity doesn't make him irrelevant.

That's just with his fanboys. He's a historical figure in MMA sure, but in terms of current MMA, he's irrelevant.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 14:52

Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:He's just doing it for attention. I mean who the hell was talking about Rampage before this?

Sidenote: just because someone does an interview for publicity doesn't make him irrelevant.

That's just with his fanboys. He's a historical figure in MMA sure, but in terms of current MMA, he's irrelevant.

So by publishing this article he somehow tried to be relevant in current MMA?
I just see it as him talking shit about another fighter, which he does, and did while he was active, 24/7 whenever he gets the chance. :lol:

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 14:56

Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:About 117000 people on twitch, 382000 on instagram, 757000 on facebook and 762000 on twitter. He's pretty active within his twitch community all year.

I just see it as him talking shit about another fighter, which he does, and did while he was active, 24/7 whenever he gets the chance.  :lol:

He's not relevant in current MMA, but he wants to be relevant in terms of wanting to be talked by the larger MMA public. See you and me are talking about Rampage now, when I didn't give Rampage any thought since I've saw his last fight with King Mo. :D

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 13. 2017, 15:06

Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:That's just with his fanboys. He's a historical figure in MMA sure, but in terms of current MMA, he's irrelevant.

I just see it as him talking shit about another fighter, which he does, and did while he was active, 24/7 whenever he gets the chance.  :lol:

He's not relevant in current MMA, but he wants to be relevant in terms of wanting to be talked by the larger MMA public. See you and me are talking about Rampage now, when I didn't give Rampage any thought since I've saw his last fight with King Mo. :D

Yes but thousands of people did. Just because you don't follow someone doesn't mean he's generally irrelevant.

What about mighty mouse for example? Current champ and arguably #1 P4P. Did you think about him recently, like today...his birthday? He's as relevant as it gets yet you didn't think about him since his last fight (correct me if I'm wrong ;) ).

I'm not even a rampage fanboy but I remember watching him in the Pride days and respect the shit out of him. That and him being very active on twitch and twitter with a lot of fans makes him relevant in my eyes. :c

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 13. 2017, 15:37

Robert223 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
Robert223 wrote:So by publishing this article he somehow tried to be relevant in current MMA?

Yes but thousands of people did. Just because you don't follow someone doesn't mean he's generally irrelevant.

What about mighty mouse for example? Current champ and arguably #1 P4P. Did you think about him recently, like today...his birthday? He's as relevant as it gets yet you didn't think about him since his last fight (correct me if I'm wrong ;) ).

I'm not even a rampage fanboy but I remember watching him in the Pride days and respect the shit out of him. That and him being very active on twitch and twitter with a lot of fans makes him relevant in my eyes.  :c

He's relevant to his Twitter followers, but the general MMA public doesn't really care about Rampage. The general MMA public mainly care about guys at the top competing or guys who are competing to get to the top like prospects. He's not relevant in those terms anymore. And hence not talked about in that circle. But he wants to get the attention of those people and just wants to be talked about by them so he's trying to do it in other ways by gossiping about the current MW champ. Basically attention grab. He's not relevant in a significant way in my eyes. ;)

Return to “MMA TALK”