Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar article

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
CliffordsCrematorium
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar article

Postby CliffordsCrematorium » Aug 10. 2017, 17:53

http://www.fightfuelmma.com/article-bon ... the-beast/ I wrote an article about my thoughts behind the potential pairing of Jones and Lesnar. If you feel like a quick read, enjoy.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

A-Nut
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar article

Postby A-Nut » Aug 15. 2017, 13:37

Nice article. You ain't kidding...we would all tune in for the spectacle that is Jones vs Lesnar. I like your point about the Gustafson rematch. I would rather see that and it is nice to hear the demand is there.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 15. 2017, 15:16

What else is there left when you cleared out most of division?....Rematch tour, other weight classes, or last but not least Brock Lesnar. :D

CliffordsCrematorium
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby CliffordsCrematorium » Aug 17. 2017, 12:40

A-Nut wrote:Nice article.  You ain't kidding...we would all tune in for the spectacle that is Jones vs Lesnar. I like your point about the Gustafson rematch.  I would rather see that and it is nice to hear the demand is there.

Thanks for reading, man. I was just talking to someone on twitter who had a really good, logical argument for Jones vs Oezdemir next. he was saying that Oez had done enough to merit being given a shot before Gus based on the fact that Oez is 3 and 0 in the UFC and Gus has gone .500 in his last six fights. Still, even if the UFC pretends to make fights based on their rankings system, they really make fights based on what they think they can sell. As a fan, Ill take Jones vs Gus or Jones vs Lesnar. the fact that Oez is even in the conversation shows how shallow LHW is.

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Aug 17. 2017, 12:58

:roll: So now his ass has the nerve to challenge somebody in HW? Yeah ok..where was that talk earlier when he spoke of HW? Oh i forgot he was scared of the big boys (idk why i felt with 10 to 15 added pounds he would have murdered that HW div). Easily could have been a 2 div champ, his only threat is Cain. Stipe wont be shit but a punching bag. Now he wants to call out Brock, past prime Brock at that lol foh pathetic bitch move IMO.  :roll:
"Bite hard get bit hard but don't run".

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

-Bruce Lee,Bas Rutten,Lyoto Machida,Forrest Griffin,Randy Couture,Petrosyan.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 17. 2017, 13:01

TheDemon305 wrote::roll: So now his ass has the nerve to challenge somebody in HW? Yeah ok..where was that talk earlier when he spoke of HW? Oh i forgot he was scared of the big boys (idk why i felt with 10 to 15 added pounds he would have murdered that HW div). Easily could have been a 2 div champ, his only threat is Cain. Stipe wont be shit but a punching bag. Now he wants to call out Brock, past prime Brock at that lol foh pathetic bitch move IMO.  :roll:

What could sell bigger than Brock?

Return to “MMA TALK”