Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

The Notorious Thread-All Things McGregor

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: The Notorious Thread-All Things McGregor

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 23. 2017, 10:44

Release the whole fight already, bitch!

I think Conor may have over estimated his dominance after reviewing "tape", and is now
withholding the video.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Nov 23. 2017, 12:31

Lukn4trbl wrote:Release the whole fight already,  bitch!

I think Conor may have over estimated his dominance after reviewing "tape",  and is now
withholding the video.

You can be sure that the whole video is never going to be released or it would have been already. This is just pathetic and they should just leave it be. Conor's team controls the tape and its release, so at this point it seems that all they have are these short clips and the rest of the other material is not favorable for Conor. They may release another five second clip but it still looks like they are afraid to show the rest. Which everybody understands, is the majority of the material. We already saw how Conor can look good for a moment against a pro boxer.

Or maybe they are just pissing poor Paulie off :lol:

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Nov 28. 2017, 22:26

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 1. 2017, 00:35

Conor McGregor receives £350 fine for speeding
Conor McGregor has been fined £350 after he was caught speeding in Ireland earlier this year, a court has confirmed.

A court sporkesperson told ESPN that McGregor, 29, appeared at Blanchardstown District Court Thursday, where judge Miriam Walsh handed him a 400 euro fine (around £350), which he has been given two months to pay.

The spokesperson also confirmed that the UFC star was charged after he was caught breaking the country's 100kph (60mph) national speed limit while traveling on the N7 in County Dublin on March 31.

McGregor seemed to make light of the situation, however, as he documented his court appearance with several posts on social media.

One image shared on McGregor's Instagram account showed the Irishman arriving at the courthouse in his BMW i8 sports car accompanied by the caption: "Getting charged in the super charge. #courthouse #relaxjudge."

http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/story/_/id/2 ... e-speeding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 2. 2017, 15:50

Conor McGregor is the Most Tested Athlete in Combat Sports
Conor McGregor is no stranger to breaking records. He holds way more than a handful in the UFC, including the biggest gate, largest purse and being the first simultaneous two-division champion just to name a few. It looks like those records just keep on coming, but in the current climate of the UFC, this one should mean a lot. According to the USADA data compiled by Dimspace on Twitter, McGregor is the most tested athlete in combat sports and it’s not that close. McGregor has been tested by USADA a total of 36 times.

“I’m happy to be tested. The boy [Nate Diaz] is not far along — they f-cking all are on steroids. So it is f-cked up. The co-main and main at 200. That’s messed up to me. I don’t know. It’s his teammates that have been caught before. I just hope that he’s being tested as much as I’m being tested. I am happy to be tested. I never kick up a fuss. I never do [a Jose] Aldo and throw the piss over my shoulder and ring the police like he done in Brazil. I welcome them in, I do the test and on they go and then that’s it. It’s a good thing for the sport, that’s all I know.” — Conor McGregor said on the UFC 202 conference call.

Conor McGregor has been vocal about PED use in the UFC, even more so after Nate Diaz accused him of being on steroids during the build-up to their first fight at UFC 196. It’s worth mentioning that 11 of these USADA tests are not from UFC fights, but from his one boxing match with Floyd Mayweather alone. For you sticklers out there, if you subtract the boxing tests from his total and only count UFC tests, then Holly Holm would actually be the most tested athlete in the UFC at 31 tests.

Call McGregor everything under the sun. Regardless of what you think of his personality or the recent antics that he’s becoming infamous for, you at least have to call him a clean athlete. Not only in one sport, but two sports, which is something to be proud of with all the anti-doping violations lately.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mc ... ports/amp/

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 2. 2017, 15:53

@Support: nvmd I fixed it. Images are working again. :like

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 5. 2017, 03:05

Conor wrote:We ran that show tonight. #DonDonatella #Versace

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/sta ... 7684145152

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Dec 7. 2017, 22:48

The press loves to dig up dirt.  I wonder how much if any of this is true?  Dee be slamming $50M+ into that purse and walkin'!

A number of attractive women were seen heading back to the hotel with McGregor and his pals

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Dec 7. 2017, 22:52

People love these kind of juicy gossip stories. They'll eat it all up. But it'll probably end up being nothing.
"It's okay to be White no matter what brainless libtards tell you."

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Dec 8. 2017, 08:42

The dude in the pullover must have never touched a girl the way he continues to show off his ass slapping techniques.

Once Dee sees this, Conor will be walking. :/

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Dec 8. 2017, 09:14

Lukn4trbl wrote:
Once Dee sees this, Conor will be walking. :/

Nah. I don't see that happening.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 8. 2017, 11:23

Conor McGregor: “My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon”
“My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon. 2017 was historic. I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing,” McGregor said. “At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me.We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be."

“I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/c ... r-octagon/

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Dec 8. 2017, 11:48

Robert223 wrote:Image

^^ Ah the good ol' days when Conor used to be a poor starving fighter rising up the ranks of the fighting sport fighting for measly checks. Seems like yesterday.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 16. 2017, 05:38

Conor McGregor: “I think a true fight is what I want to do next. MMA next.”

Conor McGregor has given his most concrete answer that a step back into the UFC is next.

Conor McGregor has his mind made up for what’s next.

After facing Floyd Mayweather in one of the biggest fights of all time earlier this year, there had been some question marks about the UFC champion’s next move. With names like Manny Pacquiao suggesting he had been in talks with the Irishman about a boxing match, it appeared as if McGregor had plenty of options open to his next move.

However, according to the man himself, it’s back to the sport in which he originally made his name — mixed martial arts.

Speaking on the streets of New York with TMZ, McGregor revealed he fancies stepping back into the cage and the less limiting combat of the UFC.

“We’ll see what happens,” McGregor said. “I think a true fight is what I want to do next. A real fight, what’s a real fight. MMA next.”

McGregor hasn’t been in the Octagon since his historic win over Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205. Since his fight with Mayweather, UFC president Dana White has stated he and McGregor have been in negotiations for a new contract, to better reflect his position in combat sports.

As for McGregor, it seems while a UFC return is on the table, he’s watching the state of affairs from the side until those talks are complete.

“At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me,” McGregor recently told Betsafe. “We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be. I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/c ... -mma-next/

Return to “MMA TALK”