Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Which commentator in UFC

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Which commentator in UFC

Postby Aloha » Aug 4. 2017, 10:18

Conor 

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 4. 2017, 10:27

Conor calling a GSP fight..."Well you look at that. What you gonna do Georgie boy? You'll do fookin' nuthin."

sabo
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby sabo » Aug 4. 2017, 12:53

I like rogan for the most part, cant say hes perfect, but I also might be jaded since I watched all the UFC's with him as a broadcaster. I am not big on nay of the FOX people. Brian stan and any other actual fighters I like.
mind-wars.com ~

"MMA kicks and throws will break your bones, but names will never hurt you...."

Herognu
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Aug 5. 2017, 14:00

MajorBA wrote:
Herognu wrote:
MajorBA wrote:I'm tired of Rogan and his bias commentary.  He can mislead a lot of people into believing they are seeing shit that isn't there when he's hugging a nut of a personal favorite.

Could you back that up with a lot of examples please!

Haha.  I don't have that kind of time on my hands dude, but I'll patronize you a little.  He admits to it, and how hard it is not to do it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sports ... ndes-41324

Hmm not much of an argument....quite shallow actually. I think it's great he admits it, because when you admit something, at least you are aware of it. And one example; welll come on. 

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Aug 5. 2017, 17:25

Herognu wrote:
MajorBA wrote:
Herognu wrote:Could you back that up with a lot of examples please!

Haha.  I don't have that kind of time on my hands dude, but I'll patronize you a little.  He admits to it, and how hard it is not to do it.

Hmm not much of an argument....quite shallow actually. I think it's great he admits it, because when you admit something, at least you are aware of it. And one example; welll come on. 

It's a common known fact.  It's went on for years and years.  I'm not going to labor through the last two decades to show you all of the examples.  Neither this nor you are that important to me.   I'm sure that if you are so interested, you can take the time to surf these threads and find plenty of examples and where many other members here feel the same way.  Best of luck on your mission.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

JeremyHorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 7. 2017, 06:20

Lukeo wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:Mauro Renallo owns the commentary game

WTF.... is this guy trolling?

Lifetime ban please.

You think I'm trolling and you're picking bas over mauro? Id take Stephen Quadros over that neanderthal anyday. Oh and suck my **** btw                                                                                                                                                                                            
"Who hit you the hardest in your career?" Roy Nelson " My Dad"

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Aug 7. 2017, 07:19

JeremyHorn wrote:
Lukeo wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:Mauro Renallo owns the commentary game

WTF.... is this guy trolling?

Lifetime ban please.

You think I'm trolling and you're picking bas over mauro? Id take Stephen Quadros over that neanderthal anyday. Oh and suck my **** btw                                                                                                                                                                                            

I was only joking man, Relax.
Terms and conditions may apply.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 7. 2017, 08:56

Lukeo wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:
Lukeo wrote:WTF.... is this guy trolling?

Lifetime ban please.

Suck Jeremy's Horn?   :lol: 

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

JeremyHorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 7. 2017, 10:48

Lukeo wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:
Lukeo wrote:WTF.... is this guy trolling?

Lifetime ban please.

Nah man, suck that Horn boiii. Jk

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 7. 2017, 10:54

Grindr all up in this bitch.

JeremyHorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 7. 2017, 14:17

Tits wrote:Grindr all up in this bitch.

:lie

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Aug 7. 2017, 18:15

Seriously though, I find Ranallo irritating. He talks over the top of everyone & basically yells the whole time. It's the sort of commentary style that makes me hate Bellator & the TUF series...

P.S.   I subcontract all horn sucking. I'll see if Gogh's available.
Terms and conditions may apply.

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 8. 2017, 02:01

Lukeo wrote:Seriously though, I find Ranallo irritating. He talks over the top of everyone & basically yells the whole time. It's the sort of commentary style that makes me hate Bellator & the TUF series...

P.S.   I subcontract all horn sucking. I'll see if Gogh's available.

He was good in Pride but now... +1

Todd Grisham is bargain basement trash though. Seriously bad. Absolute death to listen to. Anik & Florian are indistinguishable in their bland shittiness.

Herognu
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Aug 10. 2017, 17:57

MajorBA wrote:
Herognu wrote:
MajorBA wrote:Haha.  I don't have that kind of time on my hands dude, but I'll patronize you a little.  He admits to it, and how hard it is not to do it.

It's a common known fact.  It's went on for years and years.  I'm not going to labor through the last two decades to show you all of the examples.  Neither this nor you are that important to me.   I'm sure that if you are so interested, you can take the time to surf these threads and find plenty of examples and where many other members here feel the same way.  Best of luck on your mission.

WTF: The perfect example of speaking oneself into....nothingness. Self-evident rubbish and not one true argument exept of:  "I'm sure"; "I'm not going to"; "there are plenty of examples" and bla. bla bla. 
Yea, yea, yea well you don¨t have to admit; we can all see                   emptiness              and                 no arguments 

Return to “MMA TALK”