Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19037
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 22:21

rique000 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:Here's the thing Rique, TW put on one of the worst performances in UFC history and yet because he's a black guy you take up for him.


This.

Rique took up for Cosby too because Cosby is black after first saying he thought Cosby was guilty. Rique will even depend a rapist based on race. That tells you all you need to know.




You're a liar Kizzo and so full of sh**. I never defended Cosby, you should go change your depends.


Yes, you did.
Here you said that you hoped he would get convicted.
rique000 wrote:With so many women coming out against him, Cosby seems to be another rapist loser.

I don't care how much money he has, I think he will eventually be convicted, hopefully.
http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86538&hilit=Brock+Turner&start=14#p1594641


And here you gloated over people who were disappointed that Cosby didn't get convicted.


Or were you calling yourself a disappointed doggie then? :doctor

Nice try you disingenuous little worm. 1qa

You might need to turn off AdBlock





User avatar
Synergy
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 2046
Joined: Oct 24. 2009, 07:08

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Synergy » Aug 3. 2017, 07:39

rique000 wrote:Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?
 
Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?
 
It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

Let me save you the time. GSP will try to dry hump Bisping for 25 minutes & it will be upto Ping to keep the fight standing. Its what GSP does. Its also why plenty thought he was the most boring fighter in the UFC. Last I checked GSP was white. 
As for Connor vs Diaz, we would have boo'd the shit out of them if they destroyed the record for least punches thrown. Woodley can run a marathon in the cage as long as the rest of the time he is engaging and throwing punches, not standing around doing nothing.
   You seem too obsessed by color of fighters, while most of us couldn't care less. Isn't Jones and Cormier black? Don't most fans root for one of them? What about Mighty Mouse, most state he is top 3 P4P.
     Just because we dislike Woodley safe tactics where he only does enough to win, without putting on a show, it means nothing more than we think Woodley is a boring ass fighter.

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2793
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 3. 2017, 07:59

rique000 wrote:Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?
 
Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?
 
It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

One instance of something happening cannot be remotely considered enough information on which to find a causal link Rique. Also the reason why fans weren't booing Conor is because Conor was throwing multiple strikes in each and every round. Woodley on the other hand threw the LEAST AMOUNT OF STRIKES IN UFC TITLE FIGHT HISTORY man. You are seeing links between certain things when no actual links exist.

As far as whether or not GSP will fight a stand up fight with Bisping, what exactly does that have to do with the Woodley vs Maia fight man? Like I have told you SEVERAL times now, when GSP was laying on top of guys for 25 minutes just to eek out a win, people talked shit about him every time it happened.YOU are lying, and are only doing so to make your moot point seem relevant. I can guarantee you that if GSP eeks out a win over Bisping by employing the wet blanket method, there will be plenty of people calling him out for it. If he runs around the octagon and throws the least amount of strikes in title fight history AKA "pulling a Woodley", then I can guarantee you people will call him out for that too.

With that said I STILL say the only reason you are taking up for Woodley is because he is a black guy. If Woodley had been a white guy who did the EXACT SAME THING, you would've been right there with the rest of us calling the guy out for playing it too safe, and putting on an extremely boring fight. The fact that you called out McGregor for "running" in the second Diaz fight, even though AGAIN McGregor threw way more strikes in that fight than TW did in the Maia fight, proves that. I can give you the fight metric numbers if need be so we can do a comparison if you like Ricky.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2252
Joined: Mar 27. 2011, 19:57
Location: Dumbfuckistan

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby rique000 » Aug 3. 2017, 10:43

Synergy wrote:
rique000 wrote:Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?
 
Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?
 
It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

Let me save you the time. GSP will try to dry hump Bisping for 25 minutes & it will be upto Ping to keep the fight standing. Its what GSP does. Its also why plenty thought he was the most boring fighter in the UFC. Last I checked GSP was white. 
As for Connor vs Diaz, we would have boo'd the shit out of them if they destroyed the record for least punches thrown. Woodley can run a marathon in the cage as long as the rest of the time he is engaging and throwing punches, not standing around doing nothing.
   You seem too obsessed by color of fighters, while most of us couldn't care less. Isn't Jones and Cormier black? Don't most fans root for one of them? What about Mighty Mouse, most state he is top 3 P4P.
     Just because we dislike Woodley safe tactics where he only does enough to win, without putting on a show, it means nothing more than we think Woodley is a boring ass fighter.


The question is will the fans boo GPS for a boring tactical fight?

Will Dana condemn GPS for a boring tactical fight?

How many fights did GPS win by just laying on his opponent and not really trying to go for a submission?

A lot, and Rogan, Dana and the fans celebrated it and praised how skillful it was; yet, GSP did just enough to win.

That's the double standard I'm talking about when minority fighters also win with a tactical strategy.

More pressure is put on them by Rogan, Dana and the fans to bang it out.

The way  Rogan, Dana and the fans treated Corlos Condit after the Nick Diaz fight was completely different than Dodson and Woodely have been treated.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2793
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 3. 2017, 11:44

^^

Again Ricky you are WRONG. Dana White criticized GSP for putting on boring fights all the time. He did the same to Jon Fitch, who is also a white guy. Condit caught shit from a bunch of fans and fighters alike for running around the octagon, landing less successful strikes, and yet somehow STILL getting the win over Nick. Condit wasn't given a pass by any means. On that same token, when Anderson Silva started toying with Demian Maia instead of just finishing him at UFC 112, Dana White criticized him as well. The same guy that Dana said was the greatest of all time on many many occasions was given the same treatment that EVERYONE who puts on a boring fight gets from either fans and fighters, the UFC big wigs, or any combination thereof. You are simply pointing out some black guys that this also happened to and then trying to make it seem like this is an epidemic brought on by systemic racism and white privilege haha. Eres demasiado estúpido para darse cuenta de que eres demasiado estúpido.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 8083
Joined: Oct 11. 2009, 03:10
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Aug 3. 2017, 11:58

... well he's doing what he's supposed to in the way that he does. Calling out gsp is the money fight and it's a smart move... the way he goes about doing things is still not winning fans but whatya gonna do?

... honestly I can't completely blame Woodley for his last fight, he apparently blew out his shoulder which probably didn't help. I blame Maia way more. All Maia needs is some kicks, straight punches and a vicious double leg.... and he's got none of that despite his tenure in the ufc. He's just as much if not more to blame for a shit fight.

... I was hoping Woodley would win, Maia would be a much worse champ but they're both shit.

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3
Posts: 8266
Joined: Jan 15. 2013, 23:07

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Tits » Aug 3. 2017, 11:59

If He-Man doesn't fight me, by default I will be Master of the Universe.

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2793
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 3. 2017, 12:30

If Old Yeller doesn't fight me, by default I will be the best doggone dog in the west.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19037
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 15:22

rique000 wrote:
Synergy wrote:
rique000 wrote:Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?
 
Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?
 
It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

Let me save you the time. GSP will try to dry hump Bisping for 25 minutes & it will be upto Ping to keep the fight standing. Its what GSP does. Its also why plenty thought he was the most boring fighter in the UFC. Last I checked GSP was white. 
As for Connor vs Diaz, we would have boo'd the shit out of them if they destroyed the record for least punches thrown. Woodley can run a marathon in the cage as long as the rest of the time he is engaging and throwing punches, not standing around doing nothing.
   You seem too obsessed by color of fighters, while most of us couldn't care less. Isn't Jones and Cormier black? Don't most fans root for one of them? What about Mighty Mouse, most state he is top 3 P4P.
     Just because we dislike Woodley safe tactics where he only does enough to win, without putting on a show, it means nothing more than we think Woodley is a boring ass fighter.


The question is will the fans boo GPS for a boring tactical fight?

Will Dana condemn GPS for a boring tactical fight?

How many fights did GPS win by just laying on his opponent and not really trying to go for a submission?

A lot, and Rogan, Dana and the fans celebrated it and praised how skillful it was; yet, GSP did just enough to win.

That's the double standard I'm talking about when minority fighters also win with a tactical strategy.

More pressure is put on them by Rogan, Dana and the fans to bang it out.

The way  Rogan, Dana and the fans treated Corlos Condit after the Nick Diaz fight was completely different than Dodson and Woodely have been treated.

Image
:lol:

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3
Posts: 8266
Joined: Jan 15. 2013, 23:07

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Tits » Aug 3. 2017, 15:25

Lol, what a casual.

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19037
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 15:36

rique is such a hypocritical racist casual fan.

He calls Woodley a genius because Woodley is black. And then calls GSP boring because GSP is white.

Image

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19037
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 16:05

Statisically speaking, GSP is a more exciting fighter than Woodley. Are numbers & facts racist?


Image

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19037
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 16:23

Synergy wrote:
rique000 wrote:Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?
 
Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?
 
It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

Let me save you the time. GSP will try to dry hump Bisping for 25 minutes & it will be upto Ping to keep the fight standing. Its what GSP does. Its also why plenty thought he was the most boring fighter in the UFC. Last I checked GSP was white. 
As for Connor vs Diaz, we would have boo'd the shit out of them if they destroyed the record for least punches thrown. Woodley can run a marathon in the cage as long as the rest of the time he is engaging and throwing punches, not standing around doing nothing.
   You seem too obsessed by color of fighters, while most of us couldn't care less. Isn't Jones and Cormier black? Don't most fans root for one of them? What about Mighty Mouse, most state he is top 3 P4P.     Just because we dislike Woodley safe tactics where he only does enough to win, without putting on a show, it means nothing more than we think Woodley is a boring ass fighter.


Looks like you met our little race-baiting troll friend (a.k.a. rique000). :lol:

Somebody could have just shown me the comment in red and asked me to guess who Synergy was talking to, and I would have known exactly who Synergy was talking to. ;)



Return to “MMA TALK”