Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
trav0614
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby trav0614 » Aug 1. 2017, 04:22

Tyron Woodley is an asshat.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Synergy
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Synergy » Aug 1. 2017, 15:17

Woodley is full of himself.

The man bored us all to death in the Maia fight and definitely has GSPs title of most boring WW. 
Tyron vs GSP might just be the cure for insomnia. GSP vs Bisping is at least a real fight where Ping will at least throw punches. Personally I prefer if GSP remains retired as I don't want to watch another 25 mins of dry humping.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 1. 2017, 16:48

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:
Tyron Woodley wrote wrote:[St-Pierre] should have to fight me. If you are the best welterweight of all time, you’re gonna come back into the sport and go up a weight class? I guarantee you if Demian Maia would have won, he would have been talking about fighting Demian Maia. I guarantee if Stephen Thompson would have won, he’d have been looking to fight Stephen Thompson. He doesn’t want to fight me because I’m a better version of him.  When was the last time Michael Bisping fought? Think about it. I fought four world title fights against actual No. 1 contenders. Has he ever fought a No. 1 contender? I fought the No. 1 contender twice. I fought the No. 1 contender after that. And I fought the world champion who was Robbie Lawler at the time before that. I’m the only one that’s going by the old set of rules. So if it’s not Georges St-Pierre, let him run. But guess what? Whoever you put in front of me, I’m gonna run through them, I’m gonna beat them, and if he does not fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time. The clarity should just be Georges. I don’t understand, you have an interim title right? Robert Whittaker just beat Yoel Romero. . . He deserves to fight Bisping next. How long is Bisping going to milk this knee injury? Is his knee severed or what the hell is going on? He should be fighting the No. 1 contenders like I’ve had to do.”

My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Aug 1. 2017, 19:34

rique000 wrote:
SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:
Tyron Woodley wrote wrote:[St-Pierre] should have to fight me. If you are the best welterweight of all time, you’re gonna come back into the sport and go up a weight class? I guarantee you if Demian Maia would have won, he would have been talking about fighting Demian Maia. I guarantee if Stephen Thompson would have won, he’d have been looking to fight Stephen Thompson. He doesn’t want to fight me because I’m a better version of him.  When was the last time Michael Bisping fought? Think about it. I fought four world title fights against actual No. 1 contenders. Has he ever fought a No. 1 contender? I fought the No. 1 contender twice. I fought the No. 1 contender after that. And I fought the world champion who was Robbie Lawler at the time before that. I’m the only one that’s going by the old set of rules. So if it’s not Georges St-Pierre, let him run. But guess what? Whoever you put in front of me, I’m gonna run through them, I’m gonna beat them, and if he does not fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time. The clarity should just be Georges. I don’t understand, you have an interim title right? Robert Whittaker just beat Yoel Romero. . . He deserves to fight Bisping next. How long is Bisping going to milk this knee injury? Is his knee severed or what the hell is going on? He should be fighting the No. 1 contenders like I’ve had to do.”

Dana White:

"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 19:37

rique000 wrote:

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 1. 2017, 20:01

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 20:03

rique000 wrote:

Couldn't you find a black guy? :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 21:04

rique000 wrote:Image

Batman plows UFC champs? That's badass.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 1. 2017, 21:52

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Tyron Woodley wrote:Image

:lol:

:c

SakuSamurai
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby SakuSamurai » Aug 2. 2017, 05:20

He even means it.  Stuffing Maias takedown and walking to the other side of the cage to wait for the next attack doesnt make you the best.
GSP played it safe mostly. But by doing so he dominated top fighters. Fighting dynamic and being strong standing and on the ground. 
Woudly literally defends his belt, doing the minimum to get the decision. 
Masvidal might beat him.

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 2. 2017, 05:52

Here's the thing Rique, TW put on one of the worst performances in UFC history and yet because he's a black guy you take up for him. When we say his performance sucked, we aren't saying this because of the color of his skin. You do realize this right? Like I told you in another thread people boo'd GSP all the time whenever he just laid on top of a fighter for 25 minutes in order to eek out a win. If a fighter does a fantastic job in a fight, they do a fantastic job in a fight. Their race does not matter to any one that really matters man. IF someone does hate someone or root against them JUST because they are black, or any other minority race, then they are pieces of shit for doing so and their opinion doesn't fucking matter man. So how about you stop the race baiting shit as well, because you are doing nothing more than showing yourself to be as big a racist as any stereotypical racist white guy that you can name.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 06:59

xSamWaynex wrote:Here's the thing Rique, TW put on one of the worst performances in UFC history and yet because he's a black guy you take up for him.

This.

Rique took up for Cosby too because Cosby is black after first saying he thought Cosby was guilty. Rique will even depend a rapist based on race. That tells you all you need to know.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 2. 2017, 21:11

xSamWaynex wrote:

Here's the thing Rique, TW put on one of the worst performances in UFC history and yet because he's a black guy you take up for him. When we say his performance sucked, we aren't saying this because of the color of his skin. You do realize this right? Like I told you in another thread people boo'd GSP all the time whenever he just laid on top of a fighter for 25 minutes in order to eek out a win. If a fighter does a fantastic job in a fight, they do a fantastic job in a fight. Their race does not matter to any one that really matters man. IF someone does hate someone or root against them JUST because they are black, or any other minority race, then they are pieces of shit for doing so and their opinion doesn't fucking matter man. So how about you stop the race baiting shit as well, because you are doing nothing more than showing yourself to be as big a racist as any stereotypical racist white guy that you can name.

Fans were not booing when Conor was running away from Daiz in the second fight. That's proof of identity politics. 

Out of 27 fights, GSP has 8 knockouts.
Out of 22 fights, Woodely has 6 knockouts.

So, will GSP fight a stand up fight against Bisping?

NO, LOL.

Why would GSP play to Bisping's strength?

Why would he take that risk and why should he even take any damage if he can avoid it altogether?

It will be interesting to read all the comments from that fight. 

[font='Noto Sans', sans-serif]http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=91840&start=56[/font]

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 2. 2017, 21:21

Kizzo wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:Here's the thing Rique, TW put on one of the worst performances in UFC history and yet because he's a black guy you take up for him.

This.

Rique took up for Cosby too because Cosby is black after first saying he thought Cosby was guilty. Rique will even depend a rapist based on race. That tells you all you need to know.

You're a liar Kizzo and so full of sh**. I never defended Cosby, you should go change your depends.

Return to “MMA TALK”