Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 16:33

Tits wrote:Rique thinks TWood isn't a warrior. So hypocrite.

http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52280&p=936002#p936002

DAMN Tits...
Why you got to pull out the ETHER?

You might need to turn off AdBlock

bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Tyron Woodley: If GSP doesn’t fight me, by default I will be the best welterweight of all-time

Postby bazzereth » Aug 3. 2017, 23:05

Kizzo wrote:
Tits wrote:Rique thinks TWood isn't a warrior. So hypocrite.

http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52280&p=936002#p936002

DAMN Tits...
Why you got to pull out the ETHER?

THAT'S RACIST!!!!

CliffordsCrematorium
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby CliffordsCrematorium » Aug 10. 2017, 18:04

I feel like Tyron takes that logic into the octagon with him. In his fight with Maia you could see he was fighting with the mentality that if he didn't get taken down, he won. Offense wasn't even on his mind. Like he was waiting to win by default.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Aug 10. 2017, 20:16

grease st peds is fighting bisping therefore woodley is the greatest fighter of all time
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby bazzereth » Aug 10. 2017, 21:08

Gogh wrote:grease st peds is fighting bisping therefore woodley is the greatest fighter of all time

Lol.  Gogh.....  are you b.j. Penn and haven't got over the loss yet?  Face it.  He is bigger and stronger than you.  I was nut impress by yur purformence. 

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Aug 10. 2017, 21:25

bazzereth wrote:
Gogh wrote:grease st peds is fighting bisping therefore woodley is the greatest fighter of all time

Lol.  Gogh.....  are you b.j. Penn

yes i am
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 10. 2017, 22:08

Gogh wrote:
bazzereth wrote:

Lol.  Gogh.....  are you b.j. Penn

:like
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

CliffordsCrematorium
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby CliffordsCrematorium » Aug 11. 2017, 03:02

Exactly. This time Tyron wins a victory by default against a fighter he is not even fighting. In Tyron's world to take it from the champ you've got to take it to the champ and if you don't take it to him to take it from him...he wins. By default of course.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 11. 2017, 03:17

CliffordsCrematorium
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby CliffordsCrematorium » Aug 11. 2017, 03:20

Are you implying that wasn't a serious reply?

Return to “MMA TALK”