Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 93
Joined: Jan 13. 2009, 06:49
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby octopussy » Aug 5. 2017, 05:29

MajorBA wrote:Rockhold, Souza, Weidman, or winner of Rockhold vs. Souza makes the most sense.  Much more sense than St. Pierre.  Can't count on the man to show.  He might cancel because he needs an extra few months to recover from a North Star pimple.  f**k GSP.  Fight now or stfu and disappear for good.  Nobody is ever at 100%.

Rockhold vs souza would be a very Nice FIGHT. Weidman vs rockhold could stand also but it thinking The FIGHT with Gsp vs bijspring  would not be very fair.....it,s all About The money Nothing else anymore.

You might need to turn off AdBlock




[b]RetZef[/b]

User avatar
bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 241
Joined: Apr 12. 2009, 08:32

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby bazzereth » Aug 6. 2017, 16:58

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:... f**k off gsp.  Don't speak unless you're actually coming back.  So tired of the gsp subject, almost as boring as his fight game plans

I hope everyone knows that the single only reason GSP hasn't fought yet is because he was making millions before the Reebok deal.  Dana likes screwing all of the other fighters so the organization can take 90% of the cash and give the fighters 10%.  GSP did not want to be the guy on the bottom as we all know he much prefers to be the one on top (for 5 rounds at a time).  It is the UFC that wanted to give him peanuts like they are doing with everyone else and since GSP doesn't really need the money, he also doesn't need to give in to a shitty contract and be bullied.  SO...  He says he wants to come back and Dana white repeatedly said "I'm a mind reader and I telepathically read his mind and he absolutely doesn't want to come back".  Which translates into "I am telling the public he doesn't want to come back so he will have less bargaining power in the negotiations as it makes it seem like I the UFC doesn't want him"
Really, I don't blame Dana, that's his job...he's done that with other people as well.  If he starts telling the media that he absolutely wants Fedor or GSP or Brock to fight, then their agents will think they have him by the balls.  But the main reason Dana says people don't want to fight is so it gives the impression he doesn't give a shit.  Money determines everything.  Look at the 
superfights" these days.  nothing to do with Rank, just to make money.  They're just doing it more blatantly than ever.

User avatar
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 8083
Joined: Oct 11. 2009, 03:10
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Aug 6. 2017, 17:34

bazzereth wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:... f**k off gsp.  Don't speak unless you're actually coming back.  So tired of the gsp subject, almost as boring as his fight game plans

I hope everyone knows that the single only reason GSP hasn't fought yet is because he was making millions before the Reebok deal.  Dana likes screwing all of the other fighters so the organization can take 90% of the cash and give the fighters 10%.  GSP did not want to be the guy on the bottom as we all know he much prefers to be the one on top (for 5 rounds at a time).  It is the UFC that wanted to give him peanuts like they are doing with everyone else and since GSP doesn't really need the money, he also doesn't need to give in to a shitty contract and be bullied.  SO...  He says he wants to come back and Dana white repeatedly said "I'm a mind reader and I telepathically read his mind and he absolutely doesn't want to come back".  Which translates into "I am telling the public he doesn't want to come back so he will have less bargaining power in the negotiations as it makes it seem like I the UFC doesn't want him"
Really, I don't blame Dana, that's his job...he's done that with other people as well.  If he starts telling the media that he absolutely wants Fedor or GSP or Brock to fight, then their agents will think they have him by the balls.  But the main reason Dana says people don't want to fight is so it gives the impression he doesn't give a shit.  Money determines everything.  Look at the 
superfights" these days.  nothing to do with Rank, just to make money.  They're just doing it more blatantly than ever.

There comes a point where you just get tired of hearing about something... it's been 2 years of his come back talk... I understand your point I'm just sick of the same headlines

User avatar
bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 241
Joined: Apr 12. 2009, 08:32

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby bazzereth » Aug 6. 2017, 18:13

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
bazzereth wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:... f**k off gsp.  Don't speak unless you're actually coming back.  So tired of the gsp subject, almost as boring as his fight game plans

I hope everyone knows that the single only reason GSP hasn't fought yet is because he was making millions before the Reebok deal.  Dana likes screwing all of the other fighters so the organization can take 90% of the cash and give the fighters 10%.  GSP did not want to be the guy on the bottom as we all know he much prefers to be the one on top (for 5 rounds at a time).  It is the UFC that wanted to give him peanuts like they are doing with everyone else and since GSP doesn't really need the money, he also doesn't need to give in to a shitty contract and be bullied.  SO...  He says he wants to come back and Dana white repeatedly said "I'm a mind reader and I telepathically read his mind and he absolutely doesn't want to come back".  Which translates into "I am telling the public he doesn't want to come back so he will have less bargaining power in the negotiations as it makes it seem like I the UFC doesn't want him"
Really, I don't blame Dana, that's his job...he's done that with other people as well.  If he starts telling the media that he absolutely wants Fedor or GSP or Brock to fight, then their agents will think they have him by the balls.  But the main reason Dana says people don't want to fight is so it gives the impression he doesn't give a shit.  Money determines everything.  Look at the 
superfights" these days.  nothing to do with Rank, just to make money.  They're just doing it more blatantly than ever.

There comes a point where you just get tired of hearing about something... it's been 2 years of his come back talk... I understand your point I'm just sick of the same headlines

I was the same way about connor- Floyd after about 2 months.  But I actually didn't think that fight would ever happen.  The slave trade of the ufc just bugs me.  I hope more good guys go to Bellator so the ufc will wake up.  Dana white is not that different to trump.  Spreads fake news all day long. 

User avatar
bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 241
Joined: Apr 12. 2009, 08:32

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby bazzereth » Aug 6. 2017, 18:13

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
bazzereth wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:... f**k off gsp.  Don't speak unless you're actually coming back.  So tired of the gsp subject, almost as boring as his fight game plans

I hope everyone knows that the single only reason GSP hasn't fought yet is because he was making millions before the Reebok deal.  Dana likes screwing all of the other fighters so the organization can take 90% of the cash and give the fighters 10%.  GSP did not want to be the guy on the bottom as we all know he much prefers to be the one on top (for 5 rounds at a time).  It is the UFC that wanted to give him peanuts like they are doing with everyone else and since GSP doesn't really need the money, he also doesn't need to give in to a shitty contract and be bullied.  SO...  He says he wants to come back and Dana white repeatedly said "I'm a mind reader and I telepathically read his mind and he absolutely doesn't want to come back".  Which translates into "I am telling the public he doesn't want to come back so he will have less bargaining power in the negotiations as it makes it seem like I the UFC doesn't want him"
Really, I don't blame Dana, that's his job...he's done that with other people as well.  If he starts telling the media that he absolutely wants Fedor or GSP or Brock to fight, then their agents will think they have him by the balls.  But the main reason Dana says people don't want to fight is so it gives the impression he doesn't give a shit.  Money determines everything.  Look at the 
superfights" these days.  nothing to do with Rank, just to make money.  They're just doing it more blatantly than ever.

There comes a point where you just get tired of hearing about something... it's been 2 years of his come back talk... I understand your point I'm just sick of the same headlines

I was the same way about connor- Floyd after about 2 months.  But I actually didn't think that fight would ever happen.  The slave trade of the ufc just bugs me.  I hope more good guys go to Bellator so the ufc will wake up.  Dana white is not that different to trump.  Spreads fake news all day long. 

User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 3672
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Whittaker injured, GSP wants to fight Bisping

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 9. 2017, 15:13

The talk has ended.   George is signing the contract for UFC 217.

Barring any aliens,  we may see him back in the ring. 
Fitting that Hendricks is on the same card? Maybe they can both have a burger after the event. 

Image
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.


Return to “MMA TALK”