Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Cormier vs. Jones - What if? (Poll)

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Will this fight happen for sure?

Jones is going to hit-n-run with a needle hanging from his vein.
No votes
Jones gets a legit injury
No votes
Jones flagged for PEDs
27%
Cormier stubs his toe
No votes
Cormier misses weight holding a towel
18%
Hell no, it's ON baby!
55%

Total votes: 11

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Cormier vs. Jones - What if? (Poll)

Postby Gogh » Jul 28. 2017, 17:01

Lukn4trbl wrote:They both made weight and no drug flags.

Somebody pinch me...

You might need to turn off AdBlock

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Jul 28. 2017, 17:05

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 14:24

Tits wrote:Jones' last outing showed a lack of boxing, now that refs have gotten on to the fingers issue. Not saying DC won't be skull fingerbanged from Jon fending off but he will now have to trade somewhat more without the splayed fingers keeping distance. Still got Jon for the win and also most TDs. Judging by my comments, I think the fight goes ahead unhindered by injury, coke, sluts, cars, towel wielding charlatans, cake or fried chicken.

Bisping illustrates my point about Jon Jones' boxing. I also posted in the 214 discussion thread that Jones should pump jabs. Just sayin i'm right, no doubt you're glad I let you know ;)

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Aug 2. 2017, 00:53

Tits wrote:Tits:Jones' last outing showed a lack of boxing, now that refs have gotten on to the fingers issue. Not saying DC won't be skull fingerbanged from Jon fending off but he will now have to trade somewhat more without the splayed fingers keeping distance. Still got Jon for the win and also most TDs. Judging by my comments, I think the fight goes ahead unhindered by injury, coke, sluts, cars, towel wielding charlatans, cake or fried chicken.

Bisping illustrates my point about Jon Jones' boxing. I also posted in the 214 discussion thread that Jones should pump jabs. Just sayin i'm right, no doubt you're glad I let you know ;)

That was a crazy story Bisping was telling about his Hendo KO.
Terms and conditions may apply.

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 2. 2017, 00:56

Lukeo wrote:
Tits wrote:Tits:Jones' last outing showed a lack of boxing, now that refs have gotten on to the fingers issue. Not saying DC won't be skull fingerbanged from Jon fending off but he will now have to trade somewhat more without the splayed fingers keeping distance. Still got Jon for the win and also most TDs. Judging by my comments, I think the fight goes ahead unhindered by injury, coke, sluts, cars, towel wielding charlatans, cake or fried chicken.

That was a crazy story Bisping was telling about his Hendo KO.

Condit has a similar story except he won and didn't get knocked out :shock:

Return to “MMA TALK”