Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

UFC is Dead

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Is UFC dead or dying

Poll runs till Apr 19. 2018, 20:30

Yes, been dead for some years now
25%
No but it's on it's last breath
75%

Total votes: 20

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Re: UFC is Dead

Postby thevillain » Apr 25. 2017, 11:52

:laugh

hate that 10 char rule  :x

You might need to turn off AdBlock

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

Einstein-Universe
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Einstein-Universe » Jul 9. 2017, 19:07

We’re going through a stretch in which one of the stars who fueled the company’s biggest run, Ronda Rousey, is likely done, and the other, Conor McGregor, is getting ready to box Floyd Mayweather with minimal UFC input. With business in 2017 thus far way down from the past few years, UFC needs to build drawing cards more than ever.

So f**k off ass holes

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jul 9. 2017, 19:08

UFC is going nowhere. You tripping.

UFC4Ever my niggaz.

:c

Satsquach
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Satsquach » Jul 10. 2017, 05:52

What would MVP do?

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Jul 13. 2017, 12:45

MajorBA wrote:volcano surfing.

It's is
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

mmrpink
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby mmrpink » Jul 31. 2017, 02:07

Ha Ha Ha biggest troll bait I've seen in a while, love the vote choices,,,ufc dead fast or slow Ha Ha Ha
There is no unique picture of reality. Stephen Hawking

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jul 31. 2017, 02:08

UFC 214 just did over 1 million ppv buys.

RIP :cry:

Einstein-Universe
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Einstein-Universe » Aug 2. 2017, 20:50

mmrpink wrote:Ha Ha Ha biggest troll bait I've seen in a while,  love the vote choices,,,ufc dead fast or slow Ha Ha Ha

Ha ha you have the tiniest **** :laugh

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Aug 2. 2017, 21:17

Einstein-Universe wrote:
mmrpink wrote:Ha Ha Ha biggest troll bait I've seen in a while,  love the vote choices,,,ufc dead fast or slow Ha Ha Ha

Ha ha you have the tiniest **** :laugh

:like Pure Genius!  I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but can I have your autograph?  Your contributions to this forum are some of the most prolific I have ever witnessed.  I just feel as though my understanding of the universe is stimulated whenever you shed wisdom upon us.  I'd like to call you Einstein if that's alright.  It's the best compliment I can think of right now.  Forgive my lack of creativity, but he was a really smart guy, so well deserved.  Keep up the solid work Stud.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Aug 2. 2017, 21:28

Einstein-Universe wrote:
We’re going through a stretch in which one of the stars who fueled the company’s biggest run, Ronda Rousey, is likely done, and the other, Conor McGregor, is getting ready to box Floyd Mayweather with minimal UFC input. With business in 2017 thus far way down from the past few years, UFC needs to build drawing cards more than ever.

So f**k off ass holes

:like This is one of my favorite quotes of yours.  I find myself using it almost every day now when I am not pleased with what people say or do.  Everyone says, "Hey MajorBA, that is really cool, can I be so smooth?"  I tell them that I learned it from my buddy Einstein.  I could never have thought of something so ingenious all on my own, so give him the credit.  They tell me "Wow, what other slick stuff does he know?  I tell them he knows very much, and go to MMAShare to learn from his wisdom.  Thanks Einstein.  You are the greatest.  In fact, I've been tapping much hotter chicks since I have deployed your Stud tactics.  Thanks again.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Aug 2. 2017, 22:00

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Return to “MMA TALK”