Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

OFFICIAL Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather *LIVE EVENT/News/Discussion*

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Who will win?

Poll runs till Aug 26. 2017, 23:06

Mayweather RD 1 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 2 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 3 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 4 TKO/KO
4%
Mayweather RD 5 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 6 TKO/KO
9%
Mayweather RD 7 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 8 TKO/KO
13%
Mayweather RD 9 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 10 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 11 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather RD 12 TKO/KO
No votes
Mayweather DECISION
9%
Conor RD 1 TKO/KO
9%
Conor RD 2 TKO/KO
9%
Conor RD 3 TKO/KO
22%
Conor RD 4 TKO/KO
9%
Conor RD 5 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor RD 6 TKO/KO
9%
Conor RD 7 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor RD 8 TKO/KO
4%
Conor RD 9 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor RD 10 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor RD 11 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor RD 12 TKO/KO
No votes
Conor DECISION
4%
Draw
No votes

Total votes: 23

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: OFFICIAL Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather *News Updates/Discussion*

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 12. 2017, 08:30

The best angles and frame-by-frame that I have seen. 
Paulie totally mislead me through his description of "knockdown".

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 12. 2017, 09:17

Poor Paulie on Twitter, trying to defend his lies. :roll:

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Aug 12. 2017, 10:15

Paulie: Release the fookkin video, Dana!!!
Dana: Here it is....
*Paulie crawls back to his dark cave painted as a clown*
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 12. 2017, 10:46

lokischild
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild » Aug 12. 2017, 15:35

Poochie wrote:Paulie: Release the fookkin video, Dana!!!

No, he said release the whole video. This is, as the pictures who surfaced, only an outtake which ends prematurely. 

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 12. 2017, 15:40

lokischild wrote:
Poochie wrote:Paulie: Release the fookkin video, Dana!!!

No, he said release the whole video. This is, as the pictures who surfaced, only an outtake which ends prematurely. 

He's not going to release the whole video because that would be just dumb. Unless Floyd is going to release his sparring videos.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 12. 2017, 15:50

This is Conor in control .  more mental warfare against Floyd , Paul,  and the boxing crowd.
He has Paulie losing sleep over a few photos,  while McGreogor and co.  are laughing their asses off. 

Paul's Twitter is bombarded with Conor fans occupying his every minute. 
Rest assured,  the door is open for another big pay day.   Paulie is not letting this slide. 

lokischild
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild » Aug 12. 2017, 15:52

Kizzo wrote:
lokischild wrote:That would matter in a boxing match of boxing newbies. Not against one of  if not the greatest of all time. Foreman was what, over fifty when he still had major wins? Those skills attained from 2 years age onwards, crafted in a lifetime, staying at the very top for 20+ years, do not go away in 2 years of taking it easy, that's a hilarious thought.

On the contrary:
[video]
lokischild wrote:Did you pay attention on how fit mayweather still is?

Did you pay attention on how fit Conor is?
lokischild wrote:How snappy his punches are, i'm inclined to say, in contrast of mcgregor's?

Subjective at best. A more objective measure such as speed measuring instrument would be more telling.
lokischild wrote:What magic moves do you mcgregor lovers think he possesses, to beat such a  boxer of the highest caliber? I mean if those moves existed, *some* boxers should have found them, as it is about winning, not about how you do it, correct?

And there goes the problem with the logic of you Floyd lovers. Floyd knows and is familiar with all the attacks that come from boxing stances & styles. Floyd hasn't seen the attacks that come from other martial arts stances. That's what Conor brings along with Conor's fight IQ and his understanding of Floyd's movements.
lokischild wrote:See it as it is, mcgregor will with incredible high chances get his beating together with 100 million and will probably, sadly, never fight in the ufc again. why would he, he is a made man and smart in that regard. unless it is a multi million fight, which is hard to imagine in the ufc.

No, you don't see it as it is. All you see is an outcome based on your own assumptions/calculations. We see it as it is when the fight happens. So we'll see then.

Of course I know how fit Mcgregor is, the point was, Mayweather is not at a big disadvantage becuse of his age.
That video proves nothing, a single opinion. Who is that guy...? Did you ignore my comment about Foreman on purpose?
I'm not on any side, just commenting to bust some of the idiocy. Let me rephrase so you can understand: if there was a secret movement or technique that makes you better at boxing, or gives you an advantage, it would have been exploited. What is a karate stance gonna do when you must not use the legs? Nothing. It is stupid to even assume there are hidden 'awkward movement' secrets to which one of the best boxers of all time will not be able to adapt.
The comment on mcgregor reading his oponents well, I think so too. On the other hand, why should he be better at it, like, say, a boxing superstar/legend/record breaker, 49 pro fights unbeaten etc. He likely won't. 
Ok this last gem I have to quote 
"No, you don't see it as it is. All you see is an outcome based on your own assumptions/calculations. We see it as it is when the fight happens. So we'll see then."
I mean......yeah.....
All you offered as argument was one video about a retired boxer projecting his personal life story onto everyone. That's not much.

lokischild
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild » Aug 12. 2017, 15:55

Kizzo wrote:
lokischild wrote:No, he said release the whole video. This is, as the pictures who surfaced, only an outtake which ends prematurely. 

He's not going to release the whole video because that would be just dumb. Unless Floyd is going to release his sparring videos.

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that, fair point. But at least the video could have been 5 seconds longer to see paulie fully get up  ;)

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 12. 2017, 16:04

Lokischild wrote:Of course I know how fit Mcgregor is, the point was, Mayweather is not at a big disadvantage becuse of his age.

And my point was he's not going to be the same fighter he was 2 years ago.

That video proves nothing, a single opinion. Who is that guy...?

Who is that guy? Who are you?

Did you ignore my comment about Foreman on purpose?

He fought Ali when he was 25. Those other guys he fought later, who gives a fook? This is a different fight.

Lokischild wrote:I'm not on any side, just commenting to bust some of the idiocy.

You're the only idiot I see in here.

Lokischild wrote:Let me rephrase so you can understand: if there was a secret movement or technique that makes you better at boxing, or gives you an advantage, it would have been exploited. What is a karate stance gonna do when you must not use the legs? Nothing. It is stupid to even assume there are hidden 'awkward movement' secrets to which one of the best boxers of all time will not be able to adapt.

Listen you idiot. You're not a fighter. You're not a boxer. You're just some random schmuck to me with an opinion on a forum who thinks he's a smart-ass. Here's what I got to say to you and your opinions. f**k you. :lol:

Lokichild wrote:Bla bla bla

Just watch the fookin' fight. And don't be such as ass, alright kid?

lokischild
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild » Aug 12. 2017, 16:05

Lukn4trbl wrote:This is Conor in control .  more mental warfare against Floyd , Paul,  and the boxing crowd.
He has Paulie losing sleep over a few photos,  while McGreogor and co.  are laughing their asses off. 

Paul's Twitter is bombarded with Conor fans occupying his every minute. 
Rest assured,  the door is open for another big pay day.   Paulie is not letting this slide. 

But mcgregor is fighting with mayweather, not paulie, so who cares

lokischild
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild » Aug 12. 2017, 16:08

Kizzo wrote:
Lokischild wrote:Of course I know how fit Mcgregor is, the point was, Mayweather is not at a big disadvantage becuse of his age.

He fought Ali when he was 25. Those other guys he fought later, who gives a fook? This is a different fight.

Lokischild wrote:I'm not on any side, just commenting to bust some of the idiocy.

Lokischild wrote:Let me rephrase so you can understand: if there was a secret movement or technique that makes you better at boxing, or gives you an advantage, it would have been exploited. What is a karate stance gonna do when you must not use the legs? Nothing. It is stupid to even assume there are hidden 'awkward movement' secrets to which one of the best boxers of all time will not be able to adapt.

Listen you idiot. You're not a fighter. You're not a boxer. You're just some random schmuck to me with an opinion on a forum who thinks he's a smart-ass. Here's what I got to say to you and your opinions. f**k you. :lol:

Did I hurt your feelings? See I'm am master at mental warfare too  :mrgreen: Not that it matters, but I box and I'm a grown mn probably much older then you...but I will shut up now and await the boring destruction of a mma superstar  ;)

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 12. 2017, 16:08

lokischild wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
lokischild wrote:No, he said release the whole video. This is, as the pictures who surfaced, only an outtake which ends prematurely. 

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that, fair point. But at least the video could have been 5 seconds longer to see paulie fully get up  ;)

I don't care. It's got no relevance to the fight coming ahead. Floyd's going down.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 12. 2017, 16:10

lokischild wrote:
Kizzo wrote:

Did I hurt your feelings? See I'm am master at mental warfare too  :mrgreen: Not that it matters, but I box and I'm a grown mn probably much older then you...but I will shut up now and await the boring destruction of a mma superstar  ;)

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. You're a master of nothing. You didn't prove anything. ;) You box, but you're a can. You talk like a kid.

Return to “MMA TALK”