Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Dana White Calls Tyron Woodley ‘Drama Queen,'

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
rique000
Zuffa
Zuffa

Dana White Calls Tyron Woodley ‘Drama Queen,'

Postby rique000 » Feb 13. 2017, 11:00

Last week, UFC president Dana White opened up on Tyron Woodley’s comments about racial prejudices affecting fighters’ opportunities in the sport. Speaking with ESPN Radio last week, White dismissed his welterweight champion’s claims of racial prejudice and called Woodley, who is set to defend his title for the second time at UFC 209, a “drama queen” and said that if he had Conor McGregor’s “fight anybody, anywhere” attitude, he would be a massive star.

If Tyron Woodley is a drama queen, then what are loudmouths Michael Bisping and Conor Mcregor then?

Michael Bisping avoiding Yoel Romero.

Conor Mcregor  avoiding  Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov.

That's hardly a “fight anybody, anywhere” attitude, but that's typical from Mr White.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/66383/20170213/ufc-209-news-dana-white-calls-tyron-woodley-drama-queen-khabib-nurmagomedov-offers-to-humble-conor-mcgregor.htm
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: Dana White Calls Tyron Woodley ‘Drama Queen,'

Postby Kronlk » Feb 13. 2017, 11:45

And this is why MMAShare is becoming shit Rich  :lol:
How taste my peepee.

AV bet with JackHawk: Holloway > Edgar 1 month

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Feb 13. 2017, 12:57

Kronlk wrote:And this is why MMAShare is becoming shit Rich  :lol:

Yes this is true man.
First of all DW is a salesman, and he will always throw in his propaganda --- that being a fighter who will fight anytime anywhere is what the fans want -- and yes naybe thats true but it also strongly favors ufc matchmaking (and the ufc agenda) 
Now rique left parts of the interview out--- like the part that he gets into twitter battles with fans and such--- this is a bad look for a professional athlete that feels he's not being treated fairly.  It's a bit of a **** bait thing here to incite controversy by rique. 
I'm not biting... I'm surprised so many people still do.  I don't think rique is entirely off base with his stance at times--- he just chose the route of troll instead of educator. Real education comes from a place of balance and insight, he is either not capable of this or he chooses not to take this route--- either way the result is the same.  I think on some level he is addicted to this type of trolling but it's a bit unfortunate  because all it really means is deep down inside he's hurt... and this forum has become an outlet for that.

rique000
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby rique000 » Feb 13. 2017, 13:32

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:

Yes this is true man.
First of all DW is a salesman, and he will always throw in his propaganda --- that being a fighter who will fight anytime anywhere is what the fans want -- and yes naybe thats true but it also strongly favors ufc matchmaking (and the ufc agenda) 
Now rique left parts of the interview out--- like the part that he gets into twitter battles with fans and such--- this is a bad look for a professional athlete that feels he's not being treated fairly.  It's a bit of a **** bait thing here to incite controversy by rique. 
I'm not biting... I'm surprised so many people still do.  I don't think rique is entirely off base with his stance at times--- he just chose the route of troll instead of educator. Real education comes from a place of balance and insight, he is either not capable of this or he chooses not to take this route--- either way the result is the same.  I think on some level he is addicted to this type of trolling but it's a bit unfortunate  because all it really means is deep down inside he's hurt... and this forum has become an outlet for that.

Just calling out what I see as BS.

By Dana's own standard, Michael Bisping and Conor McGregor don't have the “fight anybody, anywhere”attitude; otherwise, they would be in line to fight the best in their division.

Yoel Romero starts GoFundMe page to pay for Michael Bisping's medical expenses

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/02/08/yoel-romero-starts-gofundme-page-to-pay-for-michael-bisping-medical-expenses.html
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

SterlingStar
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby SterlingStar » Feb 13. 2017, 13:55

You forgot:
“He wonders why he shows up at a press conference [and] the whole crowd is booing him,” White said in the interview as transcribed by MMA Junkie. “They’re not booing him because his black,” adding that Tyron Woodley shoots himself in the foot with his social media antics.

Interesting everyone else can see it, except the Drama Queen(s) TW and Riq.
You hold them accountable but you don't hold an entire people accountable for their actions. That's racist." -rique000

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Feb 13. 2017, 14:49

tyron is best heel

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Feb 13. 2017, 17:27

rique000 wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:

Yes this is true man.

Just calling out what I see as BS.

By Dana's own standard, Michael Bisping and Conor McGregor don't have the “fight anybody, anywhere”attitude; otherwise, they would be in line to fight the best in their division.

Yoel Romero starts GoFundMe page to pay for Michael Bisping's medical expenses

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/02/08/yoel-romero-starts-gofundme-page-to-pay-for-michael-bisping-medical-expenses.html

I'm also calling out what I see  :D

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Feb 13. 2017, 20:35

Wasn't Woodley the one who labeled all of Wonderboy's fans as "somewhere out there at a rally burning you know what"?

I don't know about you guys, but saying something like this sounds like it'll stir up some drama.

The way he goes about it also makes him come off as whining, which makes him a bit more like 'queen' than king imo.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Feb 17. 2017, 22:25

Woodley pulls a Conor McGregor but has less charisma than him. With Conor it's either love or hate him and buy tickets to see him win or lose.
With Woodley people hope he gets dropped and shut up, which means tickets will be bought to see it happening which kinda means that Tyron succeeded. Hope he has a thick skin though.  :c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 18. 2017, 04:06

Robert223 wrote:With Woodley people hope he gets dropped and shut up  :c

You mean "shut up" like this?
:laugh

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.