Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Tony Ferguson goes off on Conor McGregor

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
rique000
Zuffa
Zuffa

Tony Ferguson goes off on Conor McGregor

Postby rique000 » Feb 10. 2017, 15:21

Tony Ferguson goes off on Conor McGregor: ‘He’s trying to look for excuses on his way out’

"Well either way, [Nurmagomedov and I are] the toughest sons of b**ches in the division right now, because money made McNugget soft and we all know that” said Ferguson. “That dude, he wants to call himself the ghost, but he’s gonna fade like a ghost cause he’s a f**king buster. Straight up, dude. That dude’s fake as f**k. So regardless of what he decides to do, it’s what myself or Khabib decide to do with the belt.

“[McGregor], he’s trying to quit. He’s trying to look for excuses on his way out. He doesn’t want to f**king be in a man’s division.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/10/14573308/morning-report-tony-ferguson-goes-off-on-conor-mcgregor-mcnugget-looking-for-excuses-on-his-way-out
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Tony Ferguson goes off on Conor McGregor

Postby Kizzo » Feb 10. 2017, 15:40

Turdguson = Conor wannabe
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Feb 10. 2017, 22:16

seems they were here only to take part......
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Tits
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby Tits » Feb 19. 2018, 00:41

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 19. 2018, 01:57

Tits wrote:Image

:lol:

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Mar 3. 2018, 02:14

All fair points.

Conor is gone and will only fight chumps like Nate Diaz or some rubbish boxing match. Its why Dana has openly mentioned he will be stripping Conor of the title as even Dana doesn't believe Conor would fight Khabib or Tony.

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Mar 3. 2018, 02:14

All fair points.

Conor is gone and will only fight chumps like Nate Diaz or some rubbish boxing match. Its why Dana has openly mentioned he will be stripping Conor of the title as even Dana doesn't believe Conor would fight Khabib or Tony.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 3. 2018, 02:25

Synergy wrote:All fair points.

Making $100 million will do that to you.
No "chump" that Conor fought can compare to fighting cans like Yuji Nagata like Frodo did. :lol: Or ducking the UFC altogether.
In the end, he still got fucked by a UFC fighter.

:c
The last MMA fighter Conor fought was Alvarez who was the LW champ.
You can pretty much say Conor retired after the Mayweather fight, and him not coming back may have nothing to do with Khabib or Tony.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Mar 3. 2018, 02:41

My enduring memory of McTapper is him in his prime being made to tap like a pussy by a mid level fighter in Nate Diaz.

Also didn't he get knocked out by Mayweather while he was playing pretend boxer for some money?

Poor cowardly Conor is worried he will be made to tapped like a pussy one again if he fights Khabib.
Can't blame him. Anyone who tapped to Nate can't be expected to fight a real grappler like Khabib.

No "chump" that Conor fought can compare to fighting cans like Yuji Nagata like Frodo did

I suggest you google Artemij Sitenkov. 
Not only did McTapper fight cans nobody has heard , he was tapping to can's nobody has heard of.
Guess once a quitter always a quitter.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 3. 2018, 02:57

Synergy wrote:My enduring memory of McTapper is him in his prime being made to tap like a pussy by a mid level fighter in Nate Diaz.

You win some, you lose some. That's what happens in fighting. Nobody said Conor was the GOAT. ;)

On the other hand, you Frodo nuthugging d**k gobblers were going around saying Fedor was the GOAT when he was a fraud. My favorite moment was when Frodo tapped like a bitch when Werdum broke this illusion.

Also didn't he get knocked out by Mayweather while he was playing pretend boxer for some money?

$100 million is more than just some money. Anyone would take a beating for that kind of money, wouldn't you?  And not to forget it was against the greatest boxer of our time. No shame in losing to Mayweather. Even Pacquiao lost to May. Let's see how Frodo would do against an elite boxer. :lol:
Poor cowardly Conor is worried he will be made to tapped like a pussy one again if he fights Khabib.
Can't blame him. Anyone who tapped to Nate can't be expected to fight a real grappler like Khabib.

Like I said about Conor, him coming back may have nothing to do with Khabib. More likely it had to do with the money he made from Mayweather as plenty of people said he'd likely retire after it.

But we'll see if he does come back or not. ;)

Conor fought Nate and beat him in the rematch. Can't say the same for Frodo. Since he desperately tried to get a rematch with Werdum a 2nd time, only to end up getting fucked twice more by Big Foot & then a 40 year old Hendo. :lol:

No wonder that coward Frodo ducked the UFC. There would have only been more of this waiting for him there.

Considering he got fucked by a mediocre TUF fighter. Imagine what guys like Francis, Cain, JDS, Stipe, etc. would have done to him. Makes you wonder, if it wasn't Werdum, would it have like been Brock who would have whooped your boyfriend's ass. Imagine that embarassment.  :oops:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 3. 2018, 13:24

Synergy wrote:Conor is gone and will only fight chumps like Nate Diaz or some rubbish boxing match.

According to Synergy...Aldo, Alvarez, & Mendes are chumps. :lol:

Let's not forget Conor was originally signed up to fight Dos Anjos before Dos Anjos pulled out of the fight. ;)

Meanwhile, how many cans has Fedor fought?   :doctor

Impressive record this Nagata guy has who Fedor fought during his prime. :lol: Looks like a can thrown in to pad Fedor's record. ;)

Frodo retired fighting a chump, and Frodo has only been fighting chumps since his return.

You are a joke, Synergy. 

CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Mar 4. 2018, 09:59

Am i missing something? I didnt see Synergy mention Fedor once in this thread. Looks like Kizzo started an argument with himself. Are you losing your mind Kizzo? You just mic dropped on yourself.  :lol:

"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 4. 2018, 13:30

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:Am i missing something? I didnt see Synergy mention Fedor once in this thread. Looks like Kizzo started an argument with himself. Are you losing your mind Kizzo? You just mic dropped on yourself.  :lol:

Yes, you are missing something. You’re looking at what he did in a thread (little picture) while not being aware of what he is (big picture). He didn't mention Fedor in this thread, but he is a well-known Fedor nuthugger & UFC hater.  ;)   I find it funny how he constantly shit talks UFC fighters (esp. the popular ones), but is blind to his own hero’s shortcomings due to his love for Fedor’s nuts. He’s not aware his hero can be criticized for the same thing and/or to a much worse degree (e.g. fighting "chumps”). :lol:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Return to “MMA TALK”