Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

‘Kingdom’ an Intriguing, Unlikely Combination of MMA, Nick Jonas

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: ‘Kingdom’ an Intriguing, Unlikely Combination of MMA, Nick Jonas

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2014, 01:23

therealweagle wrote:Well that was a turn in direction for Jonas bro character. :shock:

Ya, I hope it turns out not to be the case, but it isn't looking good. Mom seemed to know what's up.
Can the entertainment industry leave that angle out of anything anymore? I guess not.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2014, 01:33

Kronlk wrote:
MajorBA wrote:
Kronlk wrote:Sounds like someone has a crush on Jonas. Go gettem tiger.

The show is packed with T&A. Your attempt at clever insult really makes no sense.
Another Ass Clown that hasn't watched it. Keep on trolling d*ck head!

LOL, don't be shy now. All that male T&A is getting your ass moist isn't it?

You are one sick little f**k troll clown. Easy to clown from hiding behind your keyboard in mom's basement. I guess you're about ready for you account to go bye bye. I 100% guarantee that you will be setting yourself a new IP address and starting all over here if you do something that stupid again. You win "Stupidest Fucktard I've run into so far at MMASHARE" award for sure. What a loser Douchebag.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Kronlk » Nov 23. 2014, 06:53

MajorBA wrote:
Kronlk wrote:
MajorBA wrote:The show is packed with T&A. Your attempt at clever insult really makes no sense.
Another Ass Clown that hasn't watched it. Keep on trolling d*ck head!

LOL, don't be shy now. All that male T&A is getting your ass moist isn't it?

You are one sick little f*ck troll clown. Easy to clown from hiding behind your keyboard in mom's basement. I guess you're about ready for you account to go bye bye. I 100% guarantee that you will be setting yourself a new IP address and starting all over here if you do something that stupid again. You win "Stupidest Fucktard I've run into so far at MMASHARE" award for sure. What a loser Douchebag.

Something stupid like laughing at how butt hurt you are getting for getting all hot and bothered over Jonas? It's comedy gold how extremely emotional you are over this show and how you are reacting to all the man love :lol: :lol: :lol:, if I didn't know better I would swear you are a 14 year old girl with some crush with how you are reacting. Please "reset" me with all that pent up rage over there. This show still sucks.
How taste my peepee.

AV bet with JackHawk: Holloway > Edgar 1 month

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2014, 07:19

Where I grew up, people get their teeth knocked out over insults like the ones you're slinging. Find someone else to give a hard time to. You really should find something more constructive to do. I can't believe how many Dickwads there are on this site with nothing better to do than f**k with people. I have not once hurled an insult at anyone here that didn't hit me first. I will keep swinging back, I'm not leaving.

Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Kronlk » Nov 23. 2014, 07:27

It is your stupid comments like this one here that make you an easy target:

MajorBA wrote:Just watched episode 3. Still liking it. It's very cool. If you've been a pampered silver spooned douche and have no real world street experience, or you are some kind of sissy, it's not for you.

Didn't hurl insults at anyone and yet you just hurled insults at everyone who doesn't like or watch the show. Keep playing the tough guy though, it is super amusing because it shows how weak you really are :lol:.
How taste my peepee.

AV bet with JackHawk: Holloway > Edgar 1 month

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2014, 08:06

Kronlk wrote:It is your stupid comments like this one here that make you an easy target:

MajorBA wrote:Just watched episode 3. Still liking it. It's very cool. If you've been a pampered silver spooned douche and have no real world street experience, or you are some kind of sissy, it's not for you.

Didn't hurl insults at anyone and yet you just hurled insults at everyone who doesn't like or watch the show. Keep playing the tough guy though, it is super amusing because it shows how weak you really are :lol:.

It's not for sissies or silver spooned douche does not imply that anyone who doesn't like it is a sissy or a silver spooned douche. It says that sissies and silver spooned douche won't like it, they are not the target demographic. Therefore it's not for you, if you are one.Therefore, I did not insult anyone. I just pointed out a fact.
The first insult came when someone made the "go get em tiger" comment. Ya, that was you.
Therefore you are full of shit and started this trouble. Case closed.

MMA IAN
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby MMA IAN » Nov 23. 2014, 08:06

MajorBA

For future reference, the first 10 words of your comment were all you needed to post. "Just watched episode 3, still liking it. It's very cool"

That's it.

Of course unless you're looking to start drama, like most women, in which case I retract my earlier comment and good day ma'am.
7-3 AV bets

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2014, 08:17

MMA IAN wrote:MajorBA

For future reference, the first 10 words of your comment were all you needed to post. "Just watched episode 3, still liking it. It's very cool"

That's it.

Of course unless you're looking to start drama, like most women, in which case I retract my earlier comment and good day ma'am.

It was an inflammatory retaliatory statement made out of frustration over the negative reviews and commentary preceding it. You're right. First 10 would have done fine. I'll own up to that. It was a stupid post. Moving forward...

MMA IAN
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby MMA IAN » Nov 23. 2014, 08:29

It's the internet. If you like something and vocalize that, you can be damn sure someone is going to tell you how much it sucks their dads **** and they wouldn't touch it to save their own life.

That all being said, I was highly skeptical of Kingdom before I watched it, but I actually find myself enjoying it. I'm from a silver spoon kind of family as well. I'm the black sheep though, former addict, former criminal, etc, maybe that's why I like it.
7-3 AV bets

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 25. 2014, 02:35

Lisa Prince is Kiele Sanchez. And she is gorgeous.

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » Nov 27. 2014, 12:31

There isn't enough MMA in this show
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Nov 29. 2014, 19:14

MajorBA wrote:
therealweagle wrote:Well that was a turn in direction for Jonas bro character. :shock:

Ya, I hope it turns out not to be the case, but it isn't looking good. Mom seemed to know what's up.
Can the entertainment industry leave that angle out of anything anymore? I guess not.

Yeah his mom knows something may be up. It makes sense to me now why he called that girl and fucked her knowing his mom was going to come home. He wanted her to see that he is straight.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE's #1 SJW Alt-Left libcuck rique is unprecedented.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90495&p=1655838#p1655838

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Nov 30. 2014, 03:04

Kizzo wrote:
MajorBA wrote:

Yeah his mom knows something may be up. It makes sense to me now why he called that girl and fucked her knowing his mom was going to come home. He wanted her to see that he is straight.

I was relieved when the honey showed up (Nate more so than me, obviously). Was a little worried who he was calling. Glad it went the way it did. I'm not so sure the writers are done messing with this. Probably not.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Nov 30. 2014, 06:04

MajorBA wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
MajorBA wrote:

I was relieved when the honey showed up (Nate more so than me, obviously). Was a little worried who he was calling. Glad it went the way it did. I'm not so sure the writers are done messing with this. Probably not.

Same here. I thought he was calling that dude he met at the mall at first. I agree, probably not the last time we see that side of Jonas character.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE's #1 SJW Alt-Left libcuck rique is unprecedented.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90495&p=1655838#p1655838

Return to “MMA TALK”