Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Fedor: Deadliest Warrior Ever?

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
bradmullins007
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
Location: is walking through the intensive care unit dressed as the grim reaper

Postby bradmullins007 » May 12. 2009, 23:51

kusok wrote:
pake wrote:
kusok wrote:-Tim Sylvia was not cut from UFC, neither was AA. They left on their own to face the MMA World Champion. Props to them. Mir, on the other hand, is a pussy, he said: "But AFTER you fight Fedor, then what?..."
:)

get over yourself. they left for more money, not because fedor was their main priority.

and as for the BJJ thing, im not gonna say who would win cuz i honestly wouldn't want to predict something like that. but dont ever compare it to the nog fights, since there is a HUGE difference between pulling off a submission in a BJJ tournament and when a fighter is getting pummled to the face with punches..

Average MMA fans don't know that Royce is not that good. He was selected by Gracies for UFC 1 because he is small, NOT because he is good. Him being small would really drive home the advantage of GJJ and ground fighting.

Royce has never won any major grappling titles, while Fedor is a top level grappler on Olympic level, world champion, national champion, Olympic team member, European Judo Champion etc etc etc

Fedor beats Royce 100 out of 100 times in any grappling match.

Lol@ an average fan. I've been a fan since the beginning and have also competed some. Royce beat all the mma figthers in his day. Before Royce there was no such thing as cross training in all of the arts you were either a brawler, wrestler, or bjj guy. Get over yourself man. Seriously it's fucking retarded to say Fedor a GREAT fighter can own a man who cut his teeth on arm barring and triangling fucksticks. Dude it's fucking ridiculous I agree Fedor is more powerful than Royce ALOT MORE so but a fucking guy that's a good grappler and is an accomplished one can't just come into a BJJ match and score on a blackbelt who was the face of the family in the pioneering days of MMA. Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock ring a bell? Weren't they accomplsihed grapplers? Anyways the point is if Fedor isn't trained in BJJ how can he win a bjj match? Just because he's fucking Fedor? It's stupid. Kinda like saying he'd be able to jump in a Taekwondo tourney and just obliterate people...
The above statement is purely an opinion. An opinion based on my infinite knowledge and Godly wisdom. Feel free to be wrong by posting your uninformed opinion.

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » May 13. 2009, 00:49

bradmullins007 wrote:Lol@ an average fan. I've been a fan since the beginning and have also competed some. Royce beat all the mma figthers in his day. Before Royce there was no such thing as cross training in all of the arts you were either a brawler, wrestler, or bjj guy. Get over yourself man. Seriously it's fucking retarded to say Fedor a GREAT fighter can own a man who cut his teeth on arm barring and triangling fucksticks. Dude it's fucking ridiculous I agree Fedor is more powerful than Royce ALOT MORE so but a fucking guy that's a good grappler and is an accomplished one can't just come into a BJJ match and score on a blackbelt who was the face of the family in the pioneering days of MMA. Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock ring a bell? Weren't they accomplsihed grapplers? Anyways the point is if Fedor isn't trained in BJJ how can he win a bjj match? Just because he's fucking Fedor? It's stupid. Kinda like saying he'd be able to jump in a Taekwondo tourney and just obliterate people...

Yes, fedor would easily win any TKD tourney, he was trained for many years by Ruslan Nagnibeda, a World TKD Champion (as well as MT) TKD tourneys are for amateurs, I have personally sparred with NY TKD State Champion, and Asian TKD Champion and Olympic Team member Master Ahmed Abdul Mohamed. I have also seen 9th degree BB Olympic Champion Y.H Park spar and can tell you that he sucks **** (relatively speaking of course)
Fedor is a pro, not an amateur, he would punch these people in the face and they will not get up after the first right hand lead by him.

Fedor has trained BJJ with Brazilians regularly, to which he has admitted in a recent interview. If you insist I can get the link from his own website where he says this, you can then translate it on your own if you don't believe me.

Also, remember, an armbar is an armbar, it doesn't matter if it's Judo, Sambo or BJJ, and Fedor is too good, too strong, too modern, too evolved for Royce's old 43 year old ass.

ultimatepride

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 3. 2009, 22:58

flashman wrote:I think Fedor's overall technical soundness and expertise whether it be striking, grappling, or submissions along with his God given abilities is what makes him most likely the greatest fighter of all time and from what I understand hits to the groin and head butts are allowed in combat Sambo so Fedor is accustomed to such attacks.

Hand to hand combat whether there are no rules or not Fedor is most likely unbeatable. As a matter of fact, his brother Aleks would probably be the best opponent in such a fight and that is almost surreal in my opinion. The Emelianenko brothers might just be the two baddest mother fuckers that have ever walked planet Earth.
Russian's like Fedor and Alaks are the best there is when it comes to fighting.
Last edited by ultimatepride on Jun 5. 2009, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

koza
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Location: Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities!

Postby koza » Jun 5. 2009, 15:16

Yes,indeed. Fedor is the deadliest fighting machine ever to walk the planet! But dont count me out yet! You'll hear about me too! 8) very soon!

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » Jun 5. 2009, 15:21

Russian's are the best there is when it comes to fighting

Fedor is, Russians are not.

The Black Dragon
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby The Black Dragon » Jun 5. 2009, 16:47

freeindeed wrote:

+1

Honestly, I'm getting tired of all this bullshit back and forth crap between Fedor leeches and Fedor haters. Its annoying and incredibly childish. The leeches try and glorify Fedor, make him sound unbeatable and super human and demean the skills of anyone who might be good competition to him. The haters dislike Fedor because he seems unbeatable and thus try to pick apart certain fights and find lame excuses and reasons that he isn't as good as he actually is.

This is the one I hate the most: "Fedor hasn't fought real competition".

Let me let you MMA n00bs in on a fucking secret: If you fight pro MMA, and you get a match with Fedor Emelianenko, YOU. ARE. COMPETITION. Every guy you consider a "can", would beat you senseless like a wet paper towel. Besides, theres something else you may not know: every great fighter, EVERY SINGLE ONE, fights a can at some point. Most of them fight several guys considered "cans". People brag about Frank Mir's recent success and say Fedor is afraid of him? Let me give you idiots some insight:

Frank Mir has these notable wins on his resume: Jerome Smith, Dan Quinn, Roberto Traven, Pete Williams, David Abbott, Wes Sims, Dan Christison and Antoni Hardonk. Oh, and he also lost to Ian Freeman, Marcio Cruz and fucking Brandon Vera. So going on the "Fedor hater logic" of guys not fighting top competition, that means Mir has exactly 3 wins that are worth a shit: Tim Sylvia, Brock Lesnar and Big Nog.

See how easy it is to use that dumb shit logic? Stop doing it, its retarded. Fedor doesn't suck because he's fought guys that do. Everyone fights low level fighters at some point. E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. Get it?

omar81
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby omar81 » Jun 5. 2009, 20:53

BlackDragon666 wrote:
freeindeed wrote:

+1

Honestly, I'm getting tired of all this bullshit back and forth crap between Fedor leeches and Fedor haters. Its annoying and incredibly childish. The leeches try and glorify Fedor, make him sound unbeatable and super human and demean the skills of anyone who might be good competition to him. The haters dislike Fedor because he seems unbeatable and thus try to pick apart certain fights and find lame excuses and reasons that he isn't as good as he actually is.

This is the one I hate the most: "Fedor hasn't fought real competition".

Let me let you MMA n00bs in on a fucking secret: If you fight pro MMA, and you get a match with Fedor Emelianenko, YOU. ARE. COMPETITION. Every guy you consider a "can", would beat you senseless like a wet paper towel. Besides, theres something else you may not know: every great fighter, EVERY SINGLE ONE, fights a can at some point. Most of them fight several guys considered "cans". People brag about Frank Mir's recent success and say Fedor is afraid of him? Let me give you idiots some insight:

Frank Mir has these notable wins on his resume: Jerome Smith, Dan Quinn, Roberto Traven, Pete Williams, David Abbott, Wes Sims, Dan Christison and Antoni Hardonk. Oh, and he also lost to Ian Freeman, Marcio Cruz and fucking Brandon Vera. So going on the "Fedor hater logic" of guys not fighting top competition, that means Mir has exactly 3 wins that are worth a shit: Tim Sylvia, Brock Lesnar and Big Nog.

See how easy it is to use that dumb shit logic? Stop doing it, its retarded. Fedor doesn't suck because he's fought guys that do. Everyone fights low level fighters at some point. E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. Get it?

get it and period xDDD

Raunwynn
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Raunwynn » Jun 6. 2009, 02:09

i dont know, fedor does not seem like the kind of guy who would kill someone, let alone more people than anyone in the history of mankind.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Jun 6. 2009, 03:10

magneto > all

Ray1970
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Ray1970 » Jun 6. 2009, 03:50

Raunwynn wrote:i dont know, fedor does not seem like the kind of guy who would kill someone, let alone more people than anyone in the history of mankind.

That's the biggest mistake you can make. thinking like that :wink:

Raunwynn
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Raunwynn » Jun 6. 2009, 03:59

Timbrado wrote:
Raunwynn wrote:i dont know, fedor does not seem like the kind of guy who would kill someone, let alone more people than anyone in the history of mankind.

really?
how many people has he killed?
we are not talking about aleks right?

Ray1970
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Ray1970 » Jun 6. 2009, 05:13

Raunwynn wrote:
Timbrado wrote:

really?
how many people has he killed?
we are not talking about aleks right?

I only say you could be mistaking!!

Raunwynn
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Raunwynn » Jun 6. 2009, 05:29

if fedor was the deadliest guy ever, i would not want to be in the same room with him.
as it is, i would be honored to shake fedor's hand.

koza
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Location: Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities!

Postby koza » Jun 11. 2009, 15:25

Fedor is the Almighty of fighting!

Return to “MMA TALK”