Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Fedor: Deadliest Warrior Ever?

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
flashman
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Fedor: Deadliest Warrior Ever?

Postby flashman » May 10. 2009, 08:11

I am not talking about Fedor fighting an Apache with 15 knives or a gladiator with their weapons of choice, but hand to hand combat. Could Fedor possibly be the baddest mother fucker that has ever walked planet Earth?

How would an Apache, gladiator, pirate, ninja, or Roman soldier do against Fedor in hand to hand combat?

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » May 10. 2009, 08:15

No. Brock Lesnar is.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » May 10. 2009, 08:24

maybe sport hand to hand combat where there are rules. when there are no rules shit changes big time. a good gouge to the eye will f**k anyone up

lasni
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby lasni » May 10. 2009, 08:36

He quite possibly is, yes

timebomb
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby timebomb » May 10. 2009, 09:20

Kongo will nut kick his way to becoming the heavy weight champion in 09.

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » May 10. 2009, 10:04

freeindeed wrote:No. Brock Lesnar is.

you:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » May 10. 2009, 10:07

Gogh wrote:maybe sport hand to hand combat where there are rules. when there are no rules shit changes big time. a good gouge to the eye will f**k anyone up

and I suppose Fedor wouldn't eye gouge on the street and certainly would not expect his opponent to, right?... :roll:
And besides I'm sure these "lethal" street no-sport fighters are good enough to avoid getting punched in the face by him before they get their stupid eye gouge in, right?...

:roll:

Blaxuan
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Blaxuan » May 10. 2009, 10:25

timebomb wrote:what about...

Woohoo! WAR ABIR!!! My av is their symbol, yo.

Getting back to the topic, I think it's unlikely that Fedor is, in fact, the deadliest H2H combatant of all time given the length and brutality of human history. But ultimately it's unknowable.
Last edited by Blaxuan on May 10. 2009, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

timebomb
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby timebomb » May 10. 2009, 10:27

Blaxuan wrote:Woohoo! WAR ABIR!!! My av is their symbol, yo.

teach us the secrets of jew jiff shoes.
Kongo will nut kick his way to becoming the heavy weight champion in 09.

GSPdominates
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby GSPdominates » May 10. 2009, 10:31

Im pretty Neo could take Fedor.

Or is Fedor Neo....

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » May 10. 2009, 10:51

GSPdominates wrote:Im pretty Neo could take Fedor.

Or is Fedor Neo....

No Fedor is Passe

betocosta
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby betocosta » May 10. 2009, 19:08

Blaxuan wrote:

Getting back to the topic, I think it's unlikely that Fedor is, in fact, the deadliest H2H combatant of all time given the length and brutality of human history. But ultimately it's unknowable.

i think because of the development of martial arts to this day, is very likely that fedor is the deadliest h2h combat of all time.

i mean, any gladiator or warrior of the past would get chocked out even by royce gracie.

Blaxuan
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Blaxuan » May 10. 2009, 19:49

betocosta wrote:
Blaxuan wrote:

i think because of the development of martial arts to this day, is very likely that fedor is the deadliest h2h combat of all time.

i mean, any gladiator or warrior of the past would get chocked out even by royce gracie.

You might be right, but it's no slam dunk. Certain Chinese pirates used to compete over who would kill someone quickest with his bare hands. Practitioners of true pankration were probably no joke either. Plus, Fedor's natural ability seems to have a huge amount to do with his dominance and it's entirely possible that someone at some point in the history of unarmed combat has been equally blessed if not more.

flashman
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby flashman » May 11. 2009, 02:41

I think Fedor's overall technical soundness and expertise whether it be striking, grappling, or submissions along with his God given abilities is what makes him most likely the greatest fighter of all time and from what I understand hits to the groin and head butts are allowed in combat Sambo so Fedor is accustomed to such attacks.

Hand to hand combat whether there are no rules or not Fedor is most likely unbeatable. As a matter of fact, his brother Aleks would probably be the best opponent in such a fight and that is almost surreal in my opinion. The Emelianenko brothers might just be the two baddest mother fuckers that have ever walked planet Earth.

Return to “MMA TALK”