Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Eulogy for Chuck Liddell's carreer.

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » Apr 20. 2009, 23:03

marky665 wrote:I still dont think Shogun will challenge for the title...Rashad would tear him a new one.

new to MMA?

senescal
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby senescal » Apr 20. 2009, 23:33

Liddel + Affliction. Let Belfort kick his ass, that would make me glad. Would be an awesome fight too.

Aggression
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Aggression » Apr 21. 2009, 01:45

yeah I remember LOLing when I first heard those interviews.
"Going where there is no road will make a new road."

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » Apr 21. 2009, 02:32

Aggression wrote:yeah I remember LOLing when I first heard those interviews.

:)

UFC's Liddell = Pride's Crocop, a big-mouthed spoon-fed fan-favorite due to his connections and HL reel KO style, in cahoots with management and promoters, who lost plenty of times at his own game, and was constantly shoved down our throats by hype as the "legend" #1 and "superstar"... f**k LIDDELL :)

Virus
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Virus » Apr 21. 2009, 14:02

kusok wrote:

UFC's Liddell = Pride's Crocop, a big-mouthed spoon-fed fan-favorite due to his connections and HL reel KO style, in cahoots with management and promoters, who lost plenty of times at his own game, and was constantly shoved down our throats by hype as the "legend" #1 and "superstar"... f**k LIDDELL :)

haha, crocop = liddell thing is actually kinda true.

WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby WIDOW » Apr 21. 2009, 14:13

kusok wrote:

wow you really enjoy hating the legends there dont you kusok! theres nothing good about chuck or are you just trying to stand out on the limb? :?

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » Apr 21. 2009, 14:21

WIDOW wrote:
kusok wrote:

wow you really enjoy hating the legends there dont you kusok! theres nothing good about chuck or are you just trying to stand out on the limb? :?

The videos I posted earlier in this thread tell you what and who Liddell really is. He stands for everything a Martial Artist is NOT. A disrespectful arrogant prick who kept barking at all the wrong trees all his career but failed to deliver.

I have lots of admiration for fighters who are respectful honorable Martial Artists: Mir, Fedor, Sakuraba, GSP, Igor, Kerr, those guys are humble, knowledgeable and full of honor.

WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby WIDOW » Apr 21. 2009, 14:43

kusok wrote:
WIDOW wrote:
kusok wrote:[quote="Aggression"]yeah I remember LOLing when I first heard those interviews.

The videos I posted earlier in this thread tell you what and who Liddell really is. He stands for everything a Martial Artist is NOT. A disrespectful arrogant prick who kept barking at all the wrong trees all his career but failed to deliver.

I have lots of admiration for fighters who are respectful honorable Martial Artists: Mir, Fedor, Sakuraba, GSP, Igor, Kerr, those guys are humble, knowledgeable and full of honor.[/quote]

you forgot anderson!

WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby WIDOW » Apr 21. 2009, 14:44

what do you really think about anderson greasing anyways kusok! these guys really got under my skin this morning with all that bullshit!

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » Apr 21. 2009, 15:24

WIDOW wrote:what do you really think about anderson greasing anyways kusok! these guys really got under my skin this morning with all that bullshit!

I think it's THE biggest joke in history of MMA.

WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby WIDOW » Apr 21. 2009, 15:36

ya its pretty dumb! i doubt there will even be an investigation! just a dumb ass reporter in my opinion! did the inquirer start a sports section!

mmafan13
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmafan13 » Apr 21. 2009, 16:04

some fans can be ridiculous...i just want to watch MMA fights, not make excuses for fights that don't go the why i wanted them to. shit simply just happens, there's no conspiracy.

gOrIllA_kOnG420
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby gOrIllA_kOnG420 » Apr 21. 2009, 18:28

kusok wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihjlUk2gf4&feature=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlQ13p90L5o

STFU douchebag. you know since these were posted by YOU, KUSOK THE KING OF FAGS, that they were meant as a joke. Liddell wouldnt do any worse against fedor than tim did. thats great if fedor is too fucking high and mighty to fight the real greats of the UFC, its cool if he wants to wait around and fight pussy barnett whom he will destroy in the first round.

Return to “MMA TALK”