Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Condit Accepts Rematch: Poll

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Who Would Come Out Victorious in a Rematch?

Carlos Condit
47%
Nick Diaz
53%

Total votes: 220

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Condit Accepts Rematch: Poll

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 01:05

? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp and make sure it doesnt happen again? god damn dude. :roll:

You might need to turn off AdBlock

reaper1988
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby reaper1988 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:06

SakuEar wrote:? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp and make sure it doesnt happen again? god damn dude. :roll:

Come on man, Condit is NOT that smart. Come on...dude...really. :D
"Can you fly, Bobby?"-Clarence (RoboCop)

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:07

SakuEar wrote:? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp and make sure it doesnt happen again? god damn dude. :roll:

If he can't get away with running he's going to have to fight. No I don't see him trying anything different.
Nick Diaz is the best fighter of all time

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 01:09

woah i dont know why it didnt post my whole comment, but i said you mean the ONE time he did? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp? and you really dont think greg jackson will help him to even IMPROVE on his gameplan after this fight? like do the same thing except commit to more shots? dude seriously its like you dont know anything about mma when diaz is involved!

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:18

SakuEar wrote:woah i dont know why it didnt post my whole comment, but i said you mean the ONE time he did? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp? and you really dont think greg jackson will help him to even IMPROVE on his gameplan after this fight? like do the same thing except commit to more shots? dude seriously its like you dont know anything about mma when diaz is involved!

I actually don't, after watching the fight do you really think he's going to take risks by committing to strikes in a rematch?

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 01:19

dude talking about diaz with you makes my head hurt with frustration!

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:27

But really, after he did everything he could to avoid fighting why should I believe he's going to try and take risks in a rematch?

traeblack
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby traeblack » Feb 9. 2012, 01:49

Mcintosh 1994 wrote:But really, after he did everything he could to avoid fighting why should I believe he's going to try and take risks in a rematch?

Rematch with somebody that announced his retirement after the fight?

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 01:50

traeblack wrote:
Mcintosh 1994 wrote:But really, after he did everything he could to avoid fighting why should I believe he's going to try and take risks in a rematch?

and probably failed a drugtest and will be out for 6-12 months?

jigzy
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jigzy » Feb 9. 2012, 02:12

No use bickering guys. Condit is champ, and Diaz wont except a immediate rematch due to scar tissue on his face being fucked up. White will do what it takes to make money off of what is exactly going on in this forum. And thats bickering back AND FORTH ON WHO WON. thats a moneey maker for UFC. But im sure Diaz will not except. Gracie made that clear, Diaz is going to take time off.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 09:30

traeblack wrote:

Yeah, because that's the first time Nick said he wants to retire, right?

Kole777
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Kole777 » Feb 9. 2012, 10:56

You know I actually wanted, and I said to my friend that Diaz had won the first 3 rounds during the fight. I still thought Diaz won the fight after. But you have to look at this from different viewpoints. Kampmann a fighter I love uses a similar technique. And if that was him in there, I would have said he won without even realizing my bias. You gotta look at this fight in two different ways depending on who someone was rooting for from the get go. Imo both can be justified a winner.

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Feb 9. 2012, 11:01

This could be a pretty epic fight...we will see if Diaz will be prepared this time :D
It would be nice if Diaz would come into this fight with almost the same tactic Condit did in the last one.Just takedowns,score and safety ! Then i wanna see what Condit can bring up against his OWN WEAPONS :wink:
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

KrazyBee
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby KrazyBee » Feb 9. 2012, 12:10

Mcintosh 1994 wrote:
SakuEar wrote:woah i dont know why it didnt post my whole comment, but i said you mean the ONE time he did? and you dont think condit will look at that during camp? and you really dont think greg jackson will help him to even IMPROVE on his gameplan after this fight? like do the same thing except commit to more shots? dude seriously its like you dont know anything about mma when diaz is involved!

I actually don't, after watching the fight do you really think he's going to take risks by committing to strikes in a rematch?

Committing? So you're saying he bloodied Diaz up and made him look like an amateur without committing?

Damn he must be really good!

I honestly can't believe that you're still enough of a moron to think that backing up = losing. Go learn some martial arts.
Head to the Striking forum and check out:

"Jimmy Wilde - The Art of Boxing"

AND

"Boxing Tactics of Foreign Masters - K. V. Gradopolov"

Return to “MMA TALK”