Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Condit Accepts Rematch: Poll

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Who Would Come Out Victorious in a Rematch?

Carlos Condit
47%
Nick Diaz
53%

Total votes: 220

ageezy
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Condit Accepts Rematch: Poll

Postby ageezy » Feb 8. 2012, 21:43

man everyone is butthurt on this site atm. Diaz fans for the loss, condit fans/diaz haters for the rematch being in the works. can we just not use the word "butthurt" until all this is officially over? since everyone is clearly butthurt over one thing or the other. anyways, I have a feeling there will be a finish the second time they meet. I think Condit wants to come out and shut everyone up by finishing the fight, and Diaz, well I think Diaz will look to get this fight to the ground and submit Condit.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

AV bets
1-2

juanjo
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby juanjo » Feb 8. 2012, 22:29

THe camp of whiny bitched keeps whining and getting what they want.

mmashare-one
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby mmashare-one » Feb 8. 2012, 22:39

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no !

phpBB [video]
signature

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Feb 9. 2012, 00:11

SakuEar wrote:
Shanks The Dope wrote:MMAyhem, if there is a rematch, is that yearlong AV bet still available?

:lol: :lol: take him out shanks!

You aught to change your name from SakuEar to Shanks'****. :wink: Ride it cowboy :eh yeeeehaaawww
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 00:15

thats the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Feb 9. 2012, 00:27

SakuEar wrote:thats the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

you mean read. smarty pants
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 00:28

alright dude. you are seriously the biggest douche on the share. thats a fact.

jigzy
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jigzy » Feb 9. 2012, 00:33

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/7555880/nick-diaz-manager-says-no-rematch-agreed-carlos-condit

Fight is still not on. Diaz face was wrecked after the fight, prolly why they wont except immediately. DIaz face is known to get cut easy with the scar tissue. They dont want to take a fight so quick after that ass whoopin.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 00:38

If Condit tries the running away shit again, Nick will take his back early and finish him with a submission within 2 rounds.
e.g
Maybe with that on Condit's mind he might actually try and fight Nick.
Nick Diaz is the best fighter of all time

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 00:44

are you talking about the part of the fight where condit was using great handfighting and wasnt even close to being submitted at all?

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 00:49

SakuEar wrote:are you talking about the part of the fight where condit was using great handfighting and wasnt even close to being submitted at all?

Actually I was talking about Nick now knowing how easy he can get him down and take his back when Condit tries to run away. The running shit won't cut it the second time around.

SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Feb 9. 2012, 00:57

Mcintosh 1994 wrote:
SakuEar wrote:are you talking about the part of the fight where condit was using great handfighting and wasnt even close to being submitted at all?

Actually I was talking about Nick now knowing how easy he can get him down and take his back when Condit tries to run away. The running shit won't cut it the second time around.

how easy he can take him down? what about the other 2 attempts where condit shucked him off like it was nothing?

reaper1988
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby reaper1988 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:00

SakuEar wrote:
Mcintosh 1994 wrote:

how easy he can take him down? what about the other 2 attempts where condit shucked him off like it was nothing?

Well, Diaz obviously wasn't trying man. He'll do it when he wants to. Like if he wanted a refrigerator to fall on top of Condit in the middle of a fight...he would make it happen just like that.
"Can you fly, Bobby?"-Clarence (RoboCop)

Mcintosh 1994
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Mcintosh 1994 » Feb 9. 2012, 01:04

SakuEar wrote:
Mcintosh 1994 wrote:

I said when Condit tries running away, shooting take downs wasn't working for him, but now he should know that before Condit tries to run he can grab onto him and drag him down without much of a problem.

Return to “MMA TALK”