Follow by Email

Toney: 'Wrestling and jiu-jitsu are for girls'

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Re: Toney: 'Wrestling and jiu-jitsu are for girls'

Postby kensei010 » Jul 23. 2010, 09:39

KrazyBee wrote:
kensei010 wrote:Salesman trying to sell himself. Shame no one takes him seriously. I hope Randy beat him easily with his GNP.

Hey they NEED him to sell himself. Nobody from boxing cares about him anymore, an nobody in mma knows who he is.

I think it's working because most of the people hates him for the trash talking. As a fighter I have to admit he is a good boxer

Postby PrideFCfan » Jul 23. 2010, 09:46

Toney is a world class boxer. The UFC, or MMA itself, has never seen such high caliber boxing ever but Toney is making his MMA debut even though he is out of his prime. Its cool that Toney wants to come to MMA, but unfortunately he's nowhere close to being the best boxer. The only ranking system I can find him on is the WBC, which ranks him number 13. Nobody else ranks Toney that high and the belts he holds are the equivalent of being the King of the Cage Interim Champion. Translation: When Toney loses, the boxing faithful can simply say: "James who? That guy isn't a top boxer! He's a washed up has-been! Wake me up when somebody in MMA beats Wladimir Klitschko."
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt

Postby Markoray » Jul 23. 2010, 11:21

Sasori wrote:Image

Hes got a point there :D

Nice pic's.

I cant wait for this fight ethier.
I see Coture winning by ud and it will not be a great fight.

Part of me wants to see Tony stuff a takedown and Knock Randy out. Then id feel bad for Randy hmmm lets see how it plays out.
Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva, Junior dos Santos, José Aldo, Nick Diaz, Michael Bisping, Alistair Overeem.

Re: guest test title

Postby hippielove » Mar 11. 2018, 17:34

Guestjoums wrote:guest test post
<a href="">html</a> simple is already registered*

Domain Name: 7PRETTY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1705235757_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2018-02-19T07:35:46Z
Creation Date: 2012-03-03T08:59:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-03T08:59:59Z
Registrar:, LLC