Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Conor McGregor, Khabib Nurmagomedov trade more shots on social media

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Conor McGregor, Khabib Nurmagomedov trade more shots on social media

Postby Kizzo » Jan 2. 2018, 17:17

Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor have been trading shots on social media since the Dagestani’s dominant win over Edson Barboza at UFC 219, and it seems like it won't stop any time soon.

Following a first round of social media shots on Monday, "The Notorious" took another shot at Nurmagomedov overnight, and the undefeated Dagestani was quick to respond.

Check below for the recent exchange between the lightweights on Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/2/16840532/conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-trade-shots-social-media-ufc
DPI ICE: Keeping rique's race-baiting & anti-white agenda out of MMASHARE threads. B-)

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Conor McGregor, Khabib Nurmagomedov trade more shots on social media

Postby Confirmation » Jan 2. 2018, 19:02

The real champion (25-0) is right TapMcKokos is so afraid of total humiliation that he would rather fight Diaz again if possible. But one day the Eagle will catch him than I'll be so fun !

Sci
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Sci » Jan 2. 2018, 22:06

Khabib is so god damn boring I hope they never waste a McGregor fight on him. 

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Jan 3. 2018, 07:32

This fight or Khabib vs Tony.
"If you don't read the news you're uninformed. If you do read the news you're misinformed." - Denzel Washington

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jan 3. 2018, 07:47

Bakke wrote:This fight or Khabib vs Tony.

:like
DPI ICE: Keeping rique's race-baiting & anti-white agenda out of MMASHARE threads. B-)

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Jan 3. 2018, 07:57

f**k Conor. We already know how that fight would go down. I wanna see Tony vs Khabib.
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

hippielove
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby hippielove » Jan 4. 2018, 16:14

yeah, Khabib and Tony IS the next Fight   :fb
i think Tony has a good chance on his back, caUse thats where the fight will be

who knows what Conor will do, he might fight Mike Tyson next
Peace, Love and Happiness stuff

Siasi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Siasi » Jan 9. 2018, 05:51

Is Khabib vs Tony confirmed? I know it's coming, but I haven't heard if it's official or not yet. That's gonna be sweet af.

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Jan 10. 2018, 18:27

I love how Tony's overlooked in this he equation ... Just watch ppl..
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Jan 12. 2018, 04:04

Siasi wrote:Is Khabib vs Tony confirmed? I know it's coming, but I haven't heard if it's official or not yet. That's gonna be sweet af.

I'd say that Conor would have to be stripped first since Tony is already interim champ. Then they could fight each other for the title.
Cavē Canem!

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » Jan 12. 2018, 05:28

2018 crystal ball = Tony will beat both Kabob and McGregor, and neither fight will go to a decision....

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Jan 12. 2018, 17:53

Khabib is undefeated for a very good reason. He is a beast when it comes to wrestling. I think Tony has the greatest chance of beating Khabib. Tony doesn't care if Khabib takes him down, and in the stand up Tony is vastly superior. However, I still think that fight would be very entertaining. You can never count McGregor out though. IF they can get the money thing all sorted with him, I believe he will fight again. When/If he does I think he has a very good chance of beating both Khabib and Tony. People seem to forget how pinpoint accurate McGregor is with his striking. I think he would try and use the same game plan against Khabib as he did against Mendes. Go in there and try and land as many kicks to the body as possible. I also think he would try and use those same leg kicks he used against Diaz in the second fight. Khabib has had multiple knee surgeries, and because of that they are bound to be a weak spot for him. If Conor can avoid the takedowns, and that's a HUGE if, I think he has a very good chance of possibly getting a TKO in that fight. Conor vs Tony on the other hand I think would end up being a standup exchange more than anything, and if that were to be how it went down I can see Conor catching Tony more than once with a good clean shot, and either getting the TKO somewhere around the late 2nd to early 3rd, or take a decision victory if the fight went the full five. With that said this is only my analysis from Conor's POV. This would be way too long if I broke down all the different POV's of each fighter involved in the possible match ups.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Return to “MMA TALK”