Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou begin to trade blows on twitter

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou begin to trade blows on twitter

Postby Robert223 » Dec 6. 2017, 04:21

Fernando Lopez wrote:It only took 2 weeks to @francisngannou to mastering the move that knocked out @alistairovereem

I landed in Vegas on November 18. The 1st training session took place the November 20 And we start drills that combo till the fight day in the #ufc218 looker room and BOOM

Man down !

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcTqwyOgZYB/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Dec 6. 2017, 07:28

Yep, It's going to be awesome!
Terms and conditions may apply.

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » Dec 7. 2017, 05:28

Ngannou has a puncher's chance, but Stipe should get this pretty easily...

Gonna be a fun fight to watch for sure - can't wait!

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Dec 8. 2017, 06:09

HandSofIgor wrote:Uhhhhhh sorry for as much hypes behind ngannou... He really hasn't shown much more than raw brute Force power (osrry for overroid nuthugges but he's sloppy) and the k1 win over badr hardi was set in motion by other players in the tournament cushion'ing his win... Overroid is the biggest most decoroided farce in the hw div... He's next to Bigfoot(mind u Bigfoot sloopy'ly kod him) new guy to the food chain has proven nothing accept a superior strength advantage... Cleveland mops the floor and outboxes him stupid status (just rember what he's done) of ngammou or w.e his name is (I keep having to scroll up for it) beat cain, jds, or even Roy Nelson...maaaaby I'd take him serious.... Lots hype for an easy payday any true HW fans smell an oldskool Tim silyvia hypetrain if u know wut I mean (he's big, bad, tuff) but plz test him.. if he wins I eat crow and kick it with Gogh and smoke cigs in the back Green room k?

This made me laugh but I tend to agree. Overeem tried to brawl with Ngannou and got starched.
They should of fed Hunt to him before the overeem fight. A win over Hunt would of given him more cred while keeping Mark from complaining about not getting fights. It would of given Dana a stiffy too.
Terms and conditions may apply.

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Dec 8. 2017, 15:14

Lukeo wrote:
HandSofIgor wrote:Uhhhhhh sorry for as much hypes behind ngannou... He really hasn't shown much more than raw brute Force power (osrry for overroid nuthugges but he's sloppy) and the k1 win over badr hardi was set in motion by other players in the tournament cushion'ing his win... Overroid is the biggest most decoroided farce in the hw div... He's next to Bigfoot(mind u Bigfoot sloopy'ly kod him) new guy to the food chain has proven nothing accept a superior strength advantage... Cleveland mops the floor and outboxes him stupid status (just rember what he's done) of ngammou or w.e his name is (I keep having to scroll up for it) beat cain, jds, or even Roy Nelson...maaaaby I'd take him serious.... Lots hype for an easy payday any true HW fans smell an oldskool Tim silyvia hypetrain if u know wut I mean (he's big, bad, tuff) but plz test him.. if he wins I eat crow and kick it with Gogh and smoke cigs in the back Green room k?

This made me laugh but I tend to agree. Overeem tried to brawl with Ngannou and got starched.
They should of fed Hunt to him before the overeem fight. A win over Hunt would of given him more cred while keeping Mark from complaining about not getting fights. It would of given Dana a stiffy too.

Good call... Either way Werdum is coming back for the belt  imo
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

Return to “MMA TALK”